6

Sarah's pov

Niall stepped out in the hall with his mom and dad. I couldn't hear what they were saying for a while. After they came back in we were talking for a while before my leg and head started hurting again. The nurse came in and gave me more pain meds.

"How are you feeling now?" The nurse asked.

"Its feeling better now." I told her and she left. I kept talking with Niall until a doctor came into the room.

"I came to tell you the Greg is out of surgery now. Everything went fine. We are putting him in his room if you want to go see him now." The doctor said and left. Nialls mom and dad got up and started walking to the door.

"Can I stay in here with Sarah?" Niall asked.

"Sure. We will come get you when he wakes up." His mom said before she left.

"You can go be with your brother if you want to." I told him.

"No I want to stay in here. I thought you would want someone to be here with you." He said.

"I did but I thought you would go see your brother."

"Well I can see him all the time but I can't stay with you all the time. Hey some of my mates are going to be coming by is it alright if they come in here?"

"Of course they can." I told him and he started to text someone on his phone.

"They said they will be here in five minutes. They are stopping at Nandos. Do you want anything to eat." He said.

"I have never had Nandos." I tell him. He acted like he was hurt.

"How have you never had any Nandos before?"

"Because they don't have any near where I live. What do you think is good from them?"

"I will tell them to get you a peri peri chicken. That is what I always get from there and it is the best." He started texting someone again.

"Okay they will bring you some when they come." He said putting his phone again.

"You didn't have to get them to get something for me." I told him.

"Well I wanted to. I know that the food here is not the best. There have been many times that i have been stuck here with my brother and had to eat this nasty food. I think i would rather not eat ever again than eat the food from here." He told me. We sat in the room talking for a while then there was a knock in the door. I said come in and four guys walked. I looked up and saw that one of those guys were Harry.

"So this is why you have not been texting me back. What happened?" Harry asked.

"Oi. That was rude." One of them said elbowing him in the side. Harry shot a look at him and rubbed him side mumbling a sorry to her.

"It's fine. I was in a car accident with my family." I said.

"I am so sorry. Are you okay? Is your family okay?" Harry asked.

"I am fine. The doctor said I had a busted up knee and a concussion. Sadly my family didn't make it." I said. The four boys who came into the room came up to me and gave me a hug.

"So what is your name?" One of them asked.

"My name is Sarah. What is your names?" I told them.

"Well my name is Liam and this is Louis and Zayn. You already know Niall and Harry." Liam explained as he sat down the bags of food that were in his hand onto the couch. Louis ran over tothem and started digging through them.

"Oh here is the food that we got." Louis said. Niall grabbed the bag and started handing everyone what they had gotten. He handed me some food as well and i could see all of the guys staring at me waiting for me to try some. I tried it and it was good.

"This is really good thank you." I said.

"Of course. Now you can say that you have tried Nandos." Niall said.

"Your right. Now I can say that I have tried Nandos. You know I have not really thought about this until now but I just realized that all of your names are from the band named one direction." I said.

"Well that is because we are from one direction." Zayn said.

"Wait really? Well I guess my little brother was right then." I said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Well we were at the shopping earlier and he found a shirt that had one direction on it and he saw that it looked like you and he said that you were Harry from the band." I told him.

"Well then he was right. How did he guess it and you didn't?" Louis asked.

"Because I was not paying too close attention to it. I was too busy texting Harry back." I told him.

"Aww Harry was distracting you. See Harry we told you that she would never get bored of texting you." Zayn said.

"Why would you ever think I would get bored of texting you?" I asked Harry.

"Why did you have to say that out loud. You were not supposed to say that to anyone. I just said that because you stopped texting me. I didn't know that you were here." Harry said.

"I would not get bored of texting you. I would have texted you back but I havent even looked at my phone since the accident because I have been taking time to take in what has happened." I told him as Niall's mom came into the room.

"Hey Niall Greg woke up if you want to come back to his room. If not it is fine." His mom said.

"I'm coming. Do you guys want to come also or do you want to stay in here." Niall said. Everyone looked at me.

"You can go back to his room if you want." I tell them.

"Actually I was asking you to come with me as well if you want." Niall said.

"I don't know." I told him.

"Come in my brother would love to meet you." Niall said.

"Alright fine. I will come with you." I said. Niall's mom helped me into a wheel chair and took me with them. When we got in there I saw Niall's brother sitting in the bed with his dad standing beside him.

"Oh hey Sarah it is good to see you again." Niall's dad said.

"It's good to see you again too." I said. Niall's brother sat up in the bed.

"Hey I am Greg." He said extending his hand out to me. I took it and shook his hand.

"Hi I am Sarah." I told him.

"My mom said that it was your mom who donated the organs to me." Greg said.

"Yeah it was." I told him. I looked down at my lap where I started picking at my nails. My mom always got onto me for doing that which made it worse. I could feel tears start forming in my eyes and I started blinking them away.

"Well I wanted to thank you for it." Greg said.

"Your welcome." I said. We talked for a while before my doctor said that I had to go back to my room.

"Oh hey before you go we wanted to know if you wanted to stay with us for a while until you get back on your feet." Maura said.

"I don't know about that. Are you sure if you want that." I said.

"Yeah if we were not sure we would have not asked you to stay with us." She said.

"I guess I could stay for a bit." I said as the nurse took me back to my room. When I was back in bed I went to sleep.