16

Today is the boys first concert of the tour. All of the boys were getting their hair done by Lou. I was walking around backstage with the girls. Perrie was talking about how her band is going to be going on tour in a month.

  "Hey Sarah can you come help me over here?" Their hair dresser Lou asked me. I went over there and Niall was sitting in her chair.

  "What do you need me to do?" I asked her.

  "I need you to help me do Harry and Zayn's hair because they have twenty minutes to get in the stage and I don't want them to be late." She told me. I pulled a chair in front of me and I called Zayn over to me. I started doing his hair when Paul came in.

  "You have five minutes before you have to be on the stage." He yelled to the boys. I put Zayn's hair into a quiff and then called Harry over.

  "What do you want me to do for your hair?" I asked him.

  "Will you put two braids in it?" He asked me. I nodded to him and I started doing his hair. I finished his hair when there was five minutes before they had to be out on stage.

  "Do you want to watch the show from backstage or do you want to go watch it from the VIP section?" Eleanor asked me.

  "Let's go watch it from the VIP section. I have never been to one of their concerts before so it will be fun watching them from there." I tell them. They lead me there with only one of them in front of my and the other one behind me. We get there and find a seat right as the boys start running around the stage. The first song came on and we were singing it along with them.

  "When were you going to tell me that you could sing?" Perrie asked me.

  "I can't sing." I tell her.

  "Now I know that you are lying. You can most definitely sing. You have such a beautiful voice." She told me. The boys were reading some of the signs that the fans were holding up.

  "I don't normally sing in front of people. Usually only when I am in the shower." I tell her.

  "Well you should put your voice out there. You could really become a famous singer." Eleanor told me.

  "I don't know. I would be really scared to go out there in front of thousands of people and sing." I told them.

  "It's not as bad as it seems. On my first performance I was so scared that I almost got sick on stage but after that I started pretending like I was not preforming on stage that I was just performing in front of my family and it was not as scary." Perrie told me.

  "That is definitely better than knowing that thousands of people are watching you." I tell her.

  "I think the show is almost over why don't we start heading back stage." Eleanor said. We head backstage and Paul was standing there watching the boys finish up their show.

  "Hey Pauly." I said.

  "Hey Sarah. I thought you three were watching the show from the VIP box." Paul said.

  "We were but we were coming back here to wait for the boys to come off the stage." I told him. The boys finished up the show and they came back and Louis tried to hug Eleanor because he was soaking wet from his water fight he had with Liam.

  "How many times have I told you that you can not hug me until you have dried off after you had a water fight with Liam. I don't like it when you hug me while you are wet." Eleanor said as she ran away from him.

  "You tell me every time but I don't care because it is fun hugging you when I am wet." Louis told her. They chased each other until Louis slipped.

  "Are you okay Louis?" I asked trying not to laugh at him.