60

I got up the next morning after ten. I cooked me some breakfast then grabbed my keys from where I put them. I was heading out the door when Niall stopped me.

  "I have to work on recording some songs with the guys today so I will drive you over there." Niall told me. He took the keys from me and we walked to the car.

  "You do know that I can drive myself. The doctor said no driving for the first week and it has been a week." I told him.

  "I know he did but I also know that your side still hurts you so I will drive. Did you make sure you grabbed your pain meds before you left the house?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he pulled into the driveway. I got out and went inside. I found all of the girls already there and waiting.

  "Hey are you ready to go?" Taylor asked. I nodded and we all headed out to Perrie's car since it already has the baby's car seat in it.

  "So where are we going to go?" I asked them.

  "I was thinking we will just go to the shops and get you some of the basic things you will need. We will let you get the big things when you go out with Niall." Eleanor said.

  "Yeah I think he wanted to go with me when we got the cribs and stuff." I said. I was sitting right beside James and I smelt that he pooped in his diaper.

  "First we have to stop and change James. He just pooed." I said. I scrunched up my face because it smelt bad and Taylor and Sophia laughed at me.

  "Next time I am not sitting by him if you think it is so funny that he pooed. I will let you sit by him." I told them. Perrie stopped at a gas station and climbed out. She got James out and took him inside. After she came back out she buckled him back into the car seat and we headed to the store. The first place we went was a baby store.

  "Come on we have to get her a lot of baby clothes and the basic necessities." Perrie said bragging all of us inside.

  "Perrie slow down. I think you forget that iIam only four months. We still have five more months before they will be here." I told her. She laughed and continue dragging us into the store. We go inside and she went to the baby clothes section. We looked at it for a while before each of the girls decided to pick out each outfits each for the babies.

  "They now have twelve outfits each." I said when they put the outfits in the cart.

  "Yeah so. They will need way more outfits before they are born. James goes through at least five outfits a day between spitting up on himself and his diapers leaking on his clothes." Perrie told me.

  "And like I said to begin with I still have five months to collect everything I will need." I told them. Perrie pulled me around the store grabbing things I would need for the triplets and getting somethings she needs for James like formula, diapers, and wipes. We walked around the store for like two hours before we decided to leave.

  "I think we have plenty of things for now. Do you want to come by my house so that I can get all of this put away then we can go do something else." I said. All of them agreed and we started driving to my house. When we got there it took us two trips to get everything inside. I put it in the room we are turning into a nursery for the babies. After we got it all inside I started putting it away.

  "Where do you want me to put all the diapers and wipes that she made you buy?" Taylor asked.

  "Put them in the closet that is right outside this room. We are going to keep that closet for all of the baby stuff because we will need a lot of it for all three babies." I told her. She grabbed the boxes and placed them up. Once we were all done Niall called me.