34

"Come on we have to get to the interview. We are already running late because Sarah didn't want to get up." Liam said as he pushed us out the door.

  "I only didn't want to get up because you decided that I had to get up at seven in the morning after you idiots kept me up until one in the morning." I said. I got in the car and I laid my head on Niall's shoulder.

  "You can't go to sleep. You are supposed to come out after I introduce you as my girlfriend." Niall started shaking me but I slapped his hand away.

  "Leave me alone. I am tired." I whined. I heard someone laugh at me. Niall tried to wake me up again.

  "Niall you don't leave me alone I will give away all of the food at the hotel. I am sure someone fan would love food that one direction had bought." I told him. I heard him gasp. He stopped messing with me. I felt someone else start shaking me.

  "Who is touching me now." I snapped. Everyone pointed at Zayn. He was looking down at his hands.

  "Touch me one more time and I will hide all of your hair products and before anyone else decided they will mess with me. Liam I will hide all of the utensils and make you use a spoon. Louis I will burn all of your stripy shirts and Harry I will straighten your hair. I suggest that you all leave me alone until I decide I am ready." I laid my head down again and I fell back asleep. I was woken up again later.

  "Okay who woke me up." I asked. I looked up and saw Paul standing over me.

  "Oh hey Paul." I said. I got up and followed him inside.

  "So why were all of the boys too scared to come wake you up. I told them all to do it and they all ran away from the car." He told me laughing.

  "Well I was tired and all of them were waking me up and I threatened to get all of them if they tried to wake me up." I told him. He laughed and opened the door for me.

  "How did you threaten them. Everyone I try to get them to do anything they don't listen to me."

  "I told Niall that I will get rid of the food. Zayn I told I would hide all of his hair products. Louis I told I would burn all of his stripy shirts. Liam I told I would hide all of the utensils and make him use spoons. And Harry I said I will straighten his hair. They left me alone until you woke me up."

  "That is funny. Come on we have to get up there to the interview they have about fifteen minutes left." He led me inside and I saw all of the boys sitting in chairs with the interviewer.

  "So how many of you have girlfriends?" The interviewer asked. Louis, Zayn , and Niall all said that they have girlfriends.

  "Everyone knows who Louis and Zayn are doting but who are you dating Niall?"

  "I am dating a girl named Sarah. She has been touring with us."

  "Is she here right now?"

  "Yeah she is. She is watching the interview from behind the cameras."

  "Why don't we being her out here so that everyone can meet her." Paul led me out in front of the cameras. The boys introduced me to the interviewer. They continued the interview and we headed back to the hotel.

  "We have a show tomorrow. How about you come to it with us." Niall told me.

  "I don't know. I have not came to a lot of shows. The ones I did go to I was there with El and Perrie." I told them.

  "Well Lou is going to be there and you can hang out with Lux. We can get you tickets and you can watch the show from the crowd. We do have a meet and great after and we want you there." Liam told me.

  "I will think about it. Last time I hung out with Lux it was a lot of fun." I told him. We went to go get food before heading back to the hotel. We all sat down and found some movies to watch.

  "We better go to bed because we have to get up early to get ready for our concert. Lou is going to come by later because she needs us to watch Lux later. Will you be okay to watch her?" Liam asked me.

  "Yeah when is she going to come by?" I asked him.

  "She should be here in about fifteen minutes. She is going out tonight. She will bring everything that you will need."

  "Why do I feel like you are making me babysit when it's supposed to be you guys babysitting her." I told them. All of the boys ran to their rooms and locked the doors. I tried to open the door but they were all locked. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it.

  "Hey Lou how are you?" I asked her.

  "I'm good. Where are the boys?" She asked.

  "They all ran to the room and they locked their selves in the rooms. I guess it's just going to be me and Lux tonight." I grabbed Lux and Lou handed me her bag.

  "She has her diapers and her formula in the bag. She has some extra clothes in there. I will bring up her play pin in a minute for her to sleep in. I will bring some of her toys up here too." She told me. She walked out of the room and came back with another bag and a play pin. I put all of it in the living room by the couch. I picked her up and sat on the couch with her. Lou left and I heard one of the boys come out of their rooms.

  "Oh she dropped off Lux already." Niall said.

  "Yeah she did. Are you going to lock me out of the room again or are you going to let me sleep in there?" I asked him. I was rocking Lux because she was rubbing her eyes. Her eyes started to droop and she was falling asleep. Niall grabbed the play pin and took it to the room. After I got Lux asleep I put her in the play pin and got in the bed. I was asleep until she started crying and woke me up. I picked her up and went to sit on the couch.

  "What's wrong little one?" I asked her knowing she could not talk back. She started sucking on her thumb. I grabbed her bag and started making her a bottle. After it was done I started feeding her. After she was done I laid down and started softly singing to her. I started feeling tired and I fell asleep with Lux laying with me.