47

After all of us got up we headed to the stadium for their concert. They went to do their sound check. I sat backstage with Lux while they ran through their songs. After they finished they went to their interviews.

  "Hey Sarah can you help me with the wires to the speaker's please?" Paul asked me.

  "Yeah I can. What do you need me to do?" I asked him.

  "I need you to go tape the cords down so that when the boys are running around like crazy people they will not trip on them and break something." He handed me the tape and the covers to put on them and I set to work. I was almost done when I heard someone come up behind me.

  "What are you doing?" Harry asked.

  "Paul asked me to come tape down all of the cords to the speaker's up here so you don't trip over them when you guys are running around like a mad person." I told him. He nodded then sat down to help me. We finished and went back stage. I placed the tape where Paul told me and we went to find the rest of the boys.

  "Hey we finished our interview and you were not back here. Where did you go?" Niall asked.

  "I was doing something for Paul out on the stage. Where is the other three?" I asked him.

  "They are in an interview. It was all five of us then they wanted those three and then Harry and I have to go in there for a separate interview together." Niall told me. I nodded my head and I sat beside him on the couch. I had a headache so I laid my head on his legs.

  "Eww why are you laying like that Sarah?" Harry asked.

  "Because I have a headache. Leave me alone." I told him. Niall started messing with my hair and I fell asleep. I felt someone move my head but I didn't pay attention to it. After a while I woke up and saw that my head was laying on Liam's lap.

  "Liam why is my head on your legs and not Niall's like I was when I fell asleep?" I asked him. He jumped at the sudden sound of my voice and looked down at me.

  "Because Niall had an interview to go to and he could not find a pillow to lay under your head. Since I am the only one out of the three of us who doesn't have a girlfriend I said you could have your head on my legs." Liam explained. Louis came in the room and started shouting.

  "Louis shut up. I have a headache and you yelling is not making it any bettrr." I told him. He looked at me and smiled.

  "Wait I thought you were with Niall not Liam." He said. I tried to sit up but I got really dizzy so I laid back down.

  "Louis leave her alone. She obviously is not feeling good." Zayn said. He grabbed Louis arm and pulled him out of the room. I started closing my eyes again when the door opened.

  "Is she still asleep?" I heard Niall ask.

  "No Louis woke her up and she must have just gone back to sleep right as you were coming in." Liam said.

  "I'm still awake but can you please be quiet I want to go back to sleep." I said. I felt Liam push me up and stand up. Niall sat beside me and he pulled me onto his lap.

  "So you still not feeling good?" He asked me. I shook my head and laid my head on his shoulder. The door opened and the rest of the boys walked in.

  "Hey we have thirty minutes before show you need to go get your hair and makeup done Liam." Paul told him. Liam left the room and all of the boys sat on the couch.

  "Is it just your head that is hurting?" Louis asked me. I nodded and he handed me some medicine and a bottle of water. I took the medicine and laid my head back down. I sat there for a while till I started feeling a burning in the back of my throat. I jumped off Niall's lap and ran to the bathrooms. I emptied my breakfast into the toilet. I heard the door open but I didn't pay attention to it.