51

The boys woke me up so that I can go to their concert. Perrie is going to be coming to the concert because little mix's tour and the boys tour are lining up. I walked into the stadium and got attacked by hugs.

  "Ahh who is hugging me?" I asked. I hear Perrie and Jesy laugh.

  "It's just us. Zayn told us. Congratulations I can't believe you are having triplets." Perrie said.

  "Yeah. I told all of the boys two days ago. I got attacked by all of them." I told them. They all laughed.

  "Hey I am hungry so let's go get some food before the boys get done with sound check." I told them. A of them agreed and we left. When we were walking outside a group of fans ran up to us and started asking for the girls for their autographs.

  "Hey are you Sarah?" One of them asked me. I nodded.

  "Can I have your autograph?" She asked. I saw shocked.

  "Wait you want my autograph why?" I asked her.

  "Because you are dating Niall. Thousands of people would kill to be in your position." I signed her phone case for her beside Perrie and Jesy and handed her phone back to her. After they finished we continued our walk to get some food. We got there and Zayn called Perrie to ask us to take them some food.

  "Oh hey let me see your hand. The babies are kicking." Perrie said. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach. I felt a little kick against my hand and laughed.

  "When yours get big enough you will have three times the kicks in the ribs." She joked. We laughed and kept talking until our food was done. We grabbed it and walked back to the stadium. We got inside and the boys took the food from us.

  "Hey give that back some of that was for us." I said.

  "Oh what are you going to do about it. You can't do much now that you are pregnant." Louis said. I looked at Jesy and she jumped on him.

  "No I can't do anything but she can now give us back our food. All together we have seven mouths to feed while you only have five." I told them. I grabbed three bags from the boys and went to sit down with the girls. I pulled a fri out of the bag and was about to eat it when Lux came running up and took it.

  "Seriously I thought we talked about this. Stop eating my food when I try to put it in my mouth." I say setting her in my lap. I grabbed a peice of chicken and I handed it to her. One of the boys came in and they had fish.

  "Get out of here with that fish before I throw up on you." I told them. I heard them laugh and come closer to me. I handed Lux to Jesy and ran to the bathroom. I heard someone come in after me.

  "He was being mean. Are you feeling better now?" Perrie asked. I nodded and flushed the toilet. I stood up and helped Perrie stand up.

  "I hate the morning sickness. It was really bad when I first got pregnant but now that I am five and a half months it is not as bad. Let's go back out there and finish eating. I think Jesy and Lux kicked Louis out while I followed you." She told me. I went and I sat down and Lux climbed in my lap. I grabbed my food and saw that Lux ate half of my chicken.

  "You little punk. You have been eating all of my chicken." I said. The girls laughed and Lux stole my fri. We were laughing and Lou walked in and took Lux. She sat on the other couch opposite from us.

  "Yes take that food thief so that I can eat my food in peace." I said.

  "Why are you calling my daughter a food thief?" Lou said.

  "Because every time I try to eat she takes it from me and eats it. I ran to the bathroom because I felt sick because Louis decided the needed fish and that makes me sick right now." I told her. She started laughing then she took a piece of my chicken. I smacked her hand and pulled them away.

  "If you people don't leave my food alone I will leave all of you alone in here." I said. I pulled out a fri and Lic stole it.

  "Okay that's it I'm going to go find Paul and eat with him." I grabbed my food and I left. I found Paul sitting by the stage finishing setting up everything up for their show.

  "What are you doing I thought you were eating with everyone else." Paul said.

  "I was but everyone kept eating my food and I wanted to get away so I came to sit with you." I told him. I sat on the edge of the stage and Niall came out to talk with me.

  "Hey they told me what Louis did. I am sorry. He knows fish makes you sick." Niall told me.

  "He is just being a brat. Now I wish to eat. If you steal any on it I won't hesitate to stab you in the hand." I told him. He put his hands up and left my food alone. I finished eating and I went back in where the rest of them were eating. I sat beside Perrie and Lux climbed in my lap and fell asleep. Once the boys had to go do their show. I picked Lux up and carried her to my seat.

  "You know you are not going to be able to pick her up like that much longer." Lou told me when she sat beside me.

  "I know but I am going to continue carrying her around as much as I can. She is not going to be the baby here any more. There is going to be four little ones running around before we know it." I told her.

  "I know. Have you told Maura that you are pregnant yet?"

  "No I have not. We are going to wait until we can get back. We want to plan this big surprise for them when we tell them. It is going to be so much fun. I may not have my own mother to tell but I have Maura to tell." I told her. The boys ran out on the stage and started their show.

  "So all of you know by now that Zayn has a baby on kid om the way. We are not telling the world yet who it is but there is another one direction girlfriend who is pregnant. We are not going to say who until the tour is over but we want you to vote on who you think it is." Liam said.

  "We have a poll open on Instagram and twitter and we will leave it open for a week. Let's see who you think it is." Harry said. Instantly all of the fans pulled out their phones and started voting. I checked it and I saw that Eleanor was winning.

  "Look Eleanor is winning." I told Perrie. She looked at the phone and they started laughed.

  "You don't even have half of the votes. All of the fans are going to be in for a surprise when we tell them who it is." Perrie said. I laughed until Lou's phone started ringing.

  "Oops it is Maura. She probably heard about the poll and she is asking me about it. I will tell her that I have heard nothing about it." She told me. She picked it up and walked to a quieter part of the stadium.

  "So how are you going to tell them that you are pregnant?" Jesy asked me.

  "Well we haven't decided on how we are going to do that yet. I am definitely going to do something bigger than what I did to tell the boys that I was pregnant." I told her.

  "How did you tell the boys?" Perrie asked.

  "Well I had a doctor's appointment that day to see if the test was correct. After we found out I got them all a shirt Louis and Harry's shirts said uncle and Niall's said dad. I got three onesies for them one set says dad and one set says uncle. I put the ultrasounds in Niall's and gave them to the boys on Harry's birthday." I told them.

  "Well the boys family usually throws a party after they get done with tour do it then. Tell the rest of the boys that they can not tell their families if they haven't already." Jesy told me.

  "Your right that would be perfect. Are you going to be at the party when we get back." I asked them. They both shook their heads and we went back to watching the concert. After it was done we went backstage and we waited for the boys. Perrie hugged Zayn and I hugged Niall.

  "Hey let's go back to the hotel. The day before we leave Brazil you have another doctors appointment. We get to see how big our babies are." Niall told me.

  "Yeah you have to go with me this time. I am about three months when we go." I told him. He put his arm around me and I went to the car. We got back to the hotel and went up to our room. We packed all of our bags because we are leaving for Brazil tomorrow.

  "Everyone needs to get packed so that we can leave first thing in the morning. It is three hours drive from here to the hotel we are staying at there." Paul told me.