83

The rest of the guys got to the hospital about twenty minutes later. Liam and Harry were the first two in the door. Everyone followed being them. Zayn came in carrying James and Sophia had Lux.

  "Hey how are you feeling?" Harry asked me.

  "I'm a little sore but I will be okay." I said. Everyone found somewhere to sit either on the floor or on a chair that was in the room.

  "Niall what happened to your hand?" Paul asked.

  "Well you see I found out the hard way not to let a woman who is in labor hold your hand. She dislocated two of my fingers." Niall said. All of them laughed.

  "Can I hold one of the babies please?" Liam asked. I nodded and handed him the baby in my arms.

  "This is Ishmael." I said. Liam sat on the side of the bed while he held him. Lou came over and handed me Felicity so she could go pick up Lux.

  "Did you have fun at the show after we left?" She asked her. Lux shook her head and hugged her mom. Lou looked over at Sophia.

  "She was scared. She heard Sarah yell then all of you rush her out of the room. I tried to explain to her that Sarah would be okay but she was scared." Sophia explained. I nodded and turned to Lou.

  "Hey Lux do you want to come sit by me?" I asked her. She nodded and Lou sat her beside me.

  "Can you say hi to Felicity?" I asked. Lux nodded and she kissed her head. All of us said aww and Lux laid her head on my shoulder before she fell asleep.

  "Since next week we have off can we head to the UK early because if not my mum says she is flying down here to see the babies." Louis said.

  "Oh my mum said she is too. I told her that I shared a birthday with them and she wanted to get a plane ticket tonight." Liam said. I laughed before I yawned.

  "Why don't we go back to the hotel for the night and let Sarah rest. She looks tired." Ashton said. I nodded and they started leaving. Liam handed Niall Ishmael and got up to leave.

  "Wait Liam if you want you can stay." I said.

  "Are you sure you don't want some time alone. I can come back in the morning." Liam said. I shook my head.

  "No I want you to stay. You share a birthday with them and I never got to give you your birthday gift." I said. He came and grabbed Olivia from Niall and sat down on the couch.

  "Dang it I forgot to tell them to bring in my bag before they left." I said.

  "Here it is in my car. I drove over here with Ashton and I still have the keys so it is still here." Liam said. He laid Olivia in the hospital provided baby bed and walked out. He came back carrying my bag. He handed it to me and I placed Felicity on the bed so I could get up. I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes I had in the bag. I got back in the bed and laid down.

  "You go ahead and get some sleep. We will watch these three." Niall said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to hear crying. I opened my eyes and saw Niall and Liam trying to change a babies diaper but failing.

  "Can you two really not change a diaper correctly?" I asked they both jumped.

  "We are trying but he keeps fighting us. He already peed on Niall." Liam said. I laughed and sat up on the bed.

  "After you finish getting a nappy on this one Felicity took a poop in her diaper." Liam said. He laid Ishmael down on the bed and handed me the diaper. I got it on him with little to no fight.

  "Wow he must not like you two. He didn't even fight me." I said. I handed him to Liam and grabbed Felicity from Niall. I placed her on the bed and unwrapped the blanket from around her. I took the diaper off and put a new one on her.

  "Here get rid of these please." I said. I handed Niall the dirty diaper and he threw it away. I saw that it was almost eight in the morning.

  "How much did you two sleep last night?" I asked them. They both shrugged and rocked the baby that they were holding.

  "We were keeping them quiet last night so that you could sleep." Liam told me.

  "All of us are going to be losing sleep for a while because we will have them staying with us for the rest of the tour." I said. There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

  "I came to weight your little man and see how much he weighs. If he is five pounds he can go home with the rest of them today. If not he has to stay here a little longer." The doctor said. She brought in a little scale and laid him on it.

  "Good news he is five founds one ounce. Let me check your blood pressure and we will be comfortable letting all four of you go home today." The doctor told me. She checked my blood pressure and it was where it needed to be.

  "Hey call Paul and tell him to come break us out of here. We are ready to leave." I told Liam. He laughed and called Paul. He came twenty minutes later with Lou. They were carrying the babies car seats and their going home outfits. After they were changed and in their car seats the eight of us headed to the tour bus where everyone was waiting for us. When we got on the but everyone attacked us with hugs.

  "Can we hold the babies?" Luke asked.

  "Yeah you can." I said. We sat the carriers down on the couch and took the babies out. I held Felicity while everyone passed around the other two.

  "Ishmael is so much smaller than Olivia and Felicity." Harry said.

  "That is because he is less developed than they are. When he was born he weighed 4 pounds eleven ounces. Felicity and Olivia weighed at least five pounds. They would not let him out of the hospital until he weighed more than five pounds." I told them. I sat down and Felicity started crying.

  "When was the last time you fed them?" I asked Niall and Liam.

  "At like four this morning." Liam said.

  "They are probably hungry. Can someone give me a blanket. I am going to try and see if she will nurse." I said. Perrie handed me the nursing blanket and I put it over me before I tried to get her to feed. She launched on and I got excited.

  "Did she latch on?" Lou asked. I nodded and she got excited also. She nursed for fifteen minutes before she decided she was done. I put her on my shoulder and patted her back until I hear her burp.

  "Here someone take her and hand me another kid." I said. Ashton took Felicity and Luke handed me Olivia. I got to to nurse for ten minutes before she was done. I burped her then handed her off and took Ishmael from Harry. I could not get him to nurse so we just gave him a bottle. After everyone was fed we headed to the next stop on our tour. We had three more shows that the boys have to do here then we are off to the UK.