22

After the boys show was over all of us climbed into the tour bus and we headed back to the hotel. After I got on the tour bus I went straight to the beds and I climbed in one to go back to sleep. All of a sudden the curtain opened up and I saw a worried look on Niall's face.

  "Are you okay you have slept through the whole concert and you look really pale." Niall told me.

  "Yeah I am fine. I just feel sick. You probably should not be hanging around me so that you don't get sick." I told him. He shook his head and climbed onto the bunk.

  "I don't care if I get sick. You are sick and I want to be here to help you feel better. All of us do. Liam just went with Paul to go get you come soup and some medicine for you. They will meet us back at the hotel." He told me as he made me move over so he could lay down too.

  "You guys really don't have to take care of me. I know how to take care of myself."

  "I don't care if you know how to take care of yourself. You are sick so now you need to let us take care of you." Niall got up and he climbed out of the bunks and headed to the front of the bus. I pulled the curtain closed again and I fell asleep. I felt someone pick me up and carry me off the bus. I was too tired to see who it was. The next time I woke up I was in a hotel room and all of the guys were in the room sleeping in the floor or on the other bed. I saw that Liam was the closest to me so I shook him awake.

  "Why are all of you in here?" I asked him.

  "Because you are sick and we wanted to make sure that you were okay." He told me.

  "Okay but why are they all on the floor. That bed is a queen sized bed and it can fit at least three of you and the other two could have been in this bed."

  "Yeah but we wanted you to have the bed to yourself because you were sick. How are you feeling this morning?"

  "I am feeling a little better. My stomach and head still hurt but I don't feel as bad as I did last night." He nodded at me and checked the time on his phone.

  "Do you want to help me wake up the boys. We have to leave soon so that we can head to Doncaster." Liam told me.

  "Yeah but let's prank them first. Did we bring the whipped cream and the pie tins in here or are they still on the tour bus?" I asked him.

  "I brought them in here so that I could put the whipped cream in the mini fridge why. What are you planning on doing?"

  "We are going to wake all of them up by throwing a whipped cream pie in their faces."

  "We can't set it up in there though. Niall will wake up if he hears the whipped cream bottles." He told me as he stepped over everyone and went to the Mini fridge and pulled out everything we needed.

  "Okay. I am going to use the bathroom before we go set it up." I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I saw a red spot on my shorts. My eyes widened when I saw it. I quickly called El and hoped that she would answer.

  "Hello." She called through the phone.

  "Hey El I need you help. My monthly visitor came and I have nothing. I am stuck in the bathroom of the boys hotel room. Can you please bring me some new clothes and a pad." I tell her. I heard her tell Perrie something before she hung up. I staid in the bathroom until I heard a knock on the door.

  "Are you okay in there. You have been in there for a while." I heard Liam say.

  "Yeah I am fine. I am just waiting for Eleanor and Perrie to bring me some clothes because I realized that I don't have any in here." I tell him. I heard a knock on the room door and I sighed in relief. The bathroom door opened and Eleanor walked in.