79

After we had our spa day we ended up going to bed early because we had to get up early to get on the tour bus. I was not wanting to be stuck on the tour bus with the guys because I knew that they would be trying to mess with me because they still know I was mad about them dragging me out on the stage after I had told them not to.

  We were woken up by Paul knocking in the door and telling us we had half an hour to get everything packed up so we could check out of the hotel on time. We all grabbed out bags and started to leave but once I was out in the hall my bag was taken from me. I looked up to see Paul standing there holding my bag and I knew that it would be no use to argue with him about it. We walked out to the bus and I stopped outside because I could hear the boys already inside.

  "Are you ready to face all of the boys?" Sophia asked me. I nodded and Perrie opened the door. When they guys saw that it was us they all ran over to us. All nine of them pulled the four of us into a big and refused to let go.

  "Guys you have to let us go." I said. All of them shook their heads and continued to hug us.

  "We will only let go if you promise you won't leave the tour. We need you to be with us. Who else will keep us in line when we start to slack off." Zayn said.

  "Guys I don't want to leave the tour but if you can't take care of yourselves without someone reminding you of everything that you need to do how are you supposed to keep four kids under the age of one alive for the rest of the tour." I said. They let us go and we walked all the way onto the bus.

  "We will get better about it. We will use this month to show you that we can be responsible adults." Louis said. I sat on the couch and Niall came and sat beside me. Louis sat on the other side and pulled my legs in his lap and started rubbing my feet. Michel brought a cup of tea and handed it to me.

  "This is not what I ment when I said you needed to be more responsible." I said.

  "No but we want to show you that we know how to take care of ourselves and other people." Liam said.

  "Hey why didn't I get this when I was pregnant with James?" Perrie joked. Zayn took James out of her hand while Ashton and Luke pushed her on the couch as well and she was handed a cup as well.

  "So all we had to do was get mad and threaten to leave and you guys start acting right and acting like gentle men. We should have done it when we first started the tour." Eleanor joked.

  "I think it is because Sarah is threatening to leave the tour." Sophia said. She went and sat beside Liam on the couch.

  "Have you heard from Taylor lately?" I asked Harry.

  "Yeah I did. She is busy doing her own shows so we have not talked that much today. When we get to the UK she will hang out with us because she will be there at the same time as us." Harry said.

  "That will be fun. We have a little over a month before you get to see her again." I told him. He nodded and went into the kitchen area the bus

  "Oh so after we get to the next stop of this portion of the tour we are going to meet up with Ed because his tour is lining up with our. He will be hanging out with us for the next two weeks." Liam said.

  "Yes. I get to meet Ed again." I said getting excited.

  "I think she is more excited about seeing Ed again then she was to first meet 5 seconds of summer." Louis said. I nodded my head and the 5 sos guys rolled their eyes.

  "I get to see you guys all the time for the next couple of months. Ed I don't get to see that much unless his tours line up with the boys tours." I said. Harry came in the room with two plates in his hands. Calum and Michel came in the room both carrying a plate of food. They handed each of us girl a plate. It had chocolate cake on it.

  "We made this for you after you told us you will stay for the next month." Harry said.

  "It is also an apology cake for making you stay out on the stage even though you didn't want to." Michel said looking down.

  "It's fine. I'm not mad about it. I just got upset because these guys know why I hate my birthday and they still did it." I said. All of the guys from one direction looked down because they knew what I ment by that.

  "Oh my mum found out about what happened and she called me to tell at me." Louis said.

  "Mine did too. She said that she would have smacked me if we were in the UK and we did it." Harry said.

  "I think all of our mums called us to yell at us. They are not happy that we forced you to be on the stage and sang to you." Liam said. Zayn and Niall nodded their heads.

  "Yeah my mum said that if we made you cry that she was going to fly out here and whoop me. She doesn't even know Sarah and she is protective of her." Ashton said.

  "It's probably because she is pregnant that your mums are being protective of her." Calum said.

  "Ashton's mum maybe but ours its because they love her." Zayn said. All of the boys nodded their heads in agreement. We spent the rest of the day hanging out on the tour bus while we made our way to the next stop of the tour.