72

After we finished eating and shopping we stopped by the hotel to drop off what we bought before we headed to the stadium where the guys already were. I put down the few bags that they allowed me to carry and waited for everyone else to finish before we went back down to the car. We drove over to the stadium where Simon was waiting outside for us.

  "Come on we need you to get in here and handle these boys before they drive me crazy. I think I prefer the boys when you are with them Sarah." Simon said as he led us inside. When we got to the stage the guys were all running around and shoving one another.

  "Hey Simon hand me one of the microphones please." I said. I was handed a microphone and walked to the side of the stage the guys had their backs to.

  "Boys will you knock it off. You are supposed to be doing a sound check." I said into the microphone and all of the boys jumped and turned around to look at me. Their eyes got wide and they all ran to where they were supposed to be and that's when I realized that Zayn wasn't out there. I handed back the microphone and walked out to where the boys were.

   "Where is Zayn?" I asked Liam who pointed off the stage. I went where he pointed and found him trying to feed James who was crying.

  "Here I will feed him you need to get out there and do your soundcheck." I told Zayn. He looked hesitant to give him to me but eventually handed him to me and walked out onto the stage. After he left Perrie was El walked I to the room followed by the 5 sos guys.

  "Here I can take him. You look exhausted why don't you lay down for a bit." Perrie said. I handed her James and went to lay down on one of the couches that were back stage. After a little bit I had fallen asleep and was enjoying it until I woke up to the guys coming into the room.

  "Hey will you guys please be quiet. Sarah is asleep and I don't want you to wake her." I heard Ashton say to them.

  "Is she alright. She doesn't usually fall asleep during our sound check or shows unless she isn't feeling good." Louis said in a hushed voice.

  "Yeah we just took the ladies shopping after we ate and I think she is just worn out from it. We have to go but please don't wake her up. I know that she isn't fun to be around when she is woke up from a nap. I am mainly talking to you Louis." Luke said. I heard the door close and felt someone pick up my head and sat down before placing my head in their lap. I felt them playing with my hair and knew it was Niall.

  "So what are you going to do after she has the babies Niall. I know that you two already bought your own house but all of us would love it if you allowed us to be in their lives and help you raise them." I heard Liam say as he picked up my legs and placed them in his lap.

  "Yeah I know for a while we will definitely need some help with them since there will be three of them and only two of us. But Zayn and Perrie will also have James there and I don't know how all of us will handle four babies running around." Niall said. I moved around because how I was laying was uncomfortable and the babies were moving and I heard the whole room go silent.

  "I think she was just moving around in her sleep." Louis said. I heard everyone agree and they went back to their conversation until they were told that hthey had to get back out there so they carefully got off the couch and left. After a bit I gave up on sleep and got up a d went to find Perrie and El who were playing with Lux and James.

  "I take it the boys woke you up from your nap?" El asked me but I shook my head.

  "No they actually didn't. I woke up when they came in the room but Luke and Ashton got mad at them and they were quiet. It was the babies that woke me up." I told her as I sat down on the couch beside Lux and El. Lux climbed in my lap and placed her hands on my stomach and laughed when one of the babies kicked against her hands. I rolled my eyesand laughed when they were kicking her hand hard. Luck and Calum walked and had bags in their hands and Luke walked over to me.

  "I thought you were alseep." Luke said.

  "Yeah but the babies decided that they were kicking and driving me crazy." I told him. He nodded and went over to the bags he was holding and pulled out something and handed it to me.

  "Here I know that you said that your birthday was a month and a half early but we wanted to get you a present for your birthday early." Calum said. I opened the box and found a Polaroid camera inside. I pulled it out and opened the box so I could pull it out.

  "Here now you can take some funny photos while your with us and make some funny memories." Micheal said as he enter the room.

  "Aww thank you boys. I love it. Get together so I can take a photo of you." I told them. They four of them stood together and I took a photo of them and Eleanor grabbed the camera from me as Luke and Micheal pulled me off the couch and over to where they were standing. They put me in the middle with two of them on either side and all of the put a hand on my stomach before I saw a flash and knew that El had taken a picture.

  "Now you four have to sign it and I will start a photo album for the babies for when they get older." I told them. Each of them laughed and grabbed a pen. When Niall and the rest of the band walked in El took a photo of them catching them off guard and I started laughing.

  "What you do that for?" Niall asked.

  "Because the 5 second of summer guys got me a camera and it was funny that she caught you off guard." I told him as I grabbed the photo and laughed at all of their faces. After we hung out for a while we watched the concert then headed back to the hotel where we chilled in our rooms before we all headed to bed.