70

The next day all of the guys were off until later in the day so we just hug out on the tour bus for a while before we got checked into the hotel. When we got there everyone had separate rooms and Niall and I had gotten all of our stuff in our room when the foor opened and Louis and Luke walked in.

  "Okay is it just me or does it seem like there is always some other person from the band always in our room?" I asked Niall while Louis sat beside me on the bed.

  "Yeah they are. I don't think we ever really have any alone time anymore." Niall said as he pushed Louis off the bed making a thud as he hit the ground.

  "Yeah that's because the last time we let you two have alone time you two went and made babies." Louis said. I rolled my eyes and laid down on the bed blocking Louis from sitting down which failed because he just lifted up my feet and put them in his lap.

  "The whole point of that was to block you from getting on the bed Louis not for your to put my legs in your lap but since you did you get to rub my feet because they have been hurting." I told him jokingly but I was surprised when he actually did it. I pulled my feet away because after a but he started tickling my feet.

  "Ugh you had to tickle me." I pouted crossing my arms. Everyone laughed and Louis tried to tickle my feet again but I started kicking my feel until he gave up. After a bit there was a knock on the door and Lou walked in with a crying Lux.

  "Here she has been crying for you since we got to the hotel and is driving me crazy." Lou said sitting Lux beside me on the bed. Once she quit crying she laid her head on my stomach and started rubbing it and laughing when she made the babies kick.

  "Hey quit that you little stinker." I told her but she just laughed and kept doing it.

  "Next time I am going to tickle you because it doesn't feel good then you make them kick me in the ribs." I told her. She continued to do it and I sat up and pinned her on her back as I began to tickle her. She was squirming while I tickled her so Louis and Luke joined in and helped me tickle her until she was crying of laughter.

  "Why are you four torturing my daughter?" Lou asked when she walked in the room. I jumped a little bit because I never knew she had left the room in the first place.

  "She was being a little stinker and making the babies kick. I warned her that if she didn't quit I would tickle her." I told Lou as she grabbed Lux off the bed.

  "Okay Lux I am not getting uou out if this situation. You are on your own. You shouldn't have messed with her like that." Lou said. Lux just looked at her and climbed out of her arms and sat beside me on the bed.

  "I don't understand why my daughter likes you more than she likes me. I am the one who had to carry her for nine months." Lou said as she sat down on the bed beside me and Lux.

  "I don't know either. I guess all little kids like me." I said as the door opened and Zayn walked in with a fussy James.

  "Okay seriously. We just got to the hotel and already everyone is coming into our room. I get that you want to hang out but we haven't even gotten unpacked yet." Niall said as he pointed to our suitcases that were still sitting by the door.

"I will help you unpack as long as Sarah can help me get this fussy boy to take a nap because he will not take a nap and I think Perrie is about to lose her mind because she doesn't get much sleep now." Zayn said. I grabbed James from him and sat down on the bed but since the guys were moving around he was refusing to sleep.

  "Okay I am going to go find somewhere quiet yo get him to go to sleep since you guys are moving around. Luke I am going to your room because your sharing with Ashton and he will leave if I ask him to." I said as I grabbed James and the bag and made my way to the room. I knocked on the door and Ashton opened the door.

  "Hey I was wondering if I can hang out in here for a bit because I was asked to get this little one to take a nap but everyone is in my room and being too loud." I said. Ashton nodded and opened the door wider for me to enter the room. I sat on the spare bed and started rocking James when I started to smell something rotten.

  "Aww James why couldn't you do that before your daddy gave you to me. Ashton he just pooped can you get Zayn to give you the diaper bag so I can get him changed?" I asked. Ashton nodded and left the room. He came back sometime later with a diaper bag in his hands.

  "Here I will change him for you. I am not like the guys from Niall's band who will run away when a dirty diaper comes into play." Ashton said as he grabbed James from me and placed him down on the floor. He changed the diaper and threw it out before handing him back to me.

  "Hey you are actually great for doing that because it is hard for me to get up off the floor after I get down there to change him." I told Ashton. He nodded and I laid back on the bed and placed James on my chest. He put his thumb in his mouth and looked up at me while I patted him on the back. I couldn't help but think about how my brother used to do that all the time. I started to hum a song that I would sing to my brother all the time but stopped when I could no longer hold back tears.

  "Sarah what's wrong?" I heard Ashton ask as he sat beside me on the bed.

  "He reminds me so much of my baby brother. I can't believe that it has been almost a year since I lost them. Everyone keeps telling me that it gets better over time but it is so hard." I said crying. Ashton wrapped his arms around me and the door opened but I didn't bother to look to see who it was.

  "Ashton why is she crying?" I heard Luke say as he came closer to the bed.

  "I'm fine. I just miss my family that's all." I said wiping my eyes. Ashton took James who was now asleep and left the room with him. After he came back he sat down on the bed beside Luke and I for a but and none of us were talking.

  "Hey I know this will not help any but everyone is right it does get better with time but it may take years before you are feeling like things are better but you will still feel the hurt from this happening but all of the guys from one direction will be there and all of us from our band will be there to help you even after this tour is done. When we first met you and the guys we could tell how much you mean to all of them and we have only known you a short amount of time but you are growing to be like a sister to all of us as well. If you even need anything we will be right here." Luke told me as he pulled me into a hug.

  "Thank you Luke. All of you are becoming like brothers to me as well." I told him. Ashton joined in on the hug and after a bit we decided to watch a movie until I decided to go back to my room to go to sleep because it is getting pretty late.