54

When we got to the boys house my side was hurting bad and there was some blood on my shirt. Louis helped me out of the car and Niall helped me in the house.

  "Why don't you go sit down on the couch while I take a look at your stitches. You boys go put all of the luggage away. Girls how about all of you go outside until I am done." Jay said. I sat down and lifted my shirt up like she asked me to. I had a blanket over the lower part of my stomach because it was cold in the house.

  "It looks like you tore two of the stitches. It doesn't look like it is really bleeding anymore so I don't think you have to go get them put back in. I will change the bandage for you though. How did you tear your stitches?" She asked me.

  "The belt from the plane rubbed against it when we hit some turbulence when we started decending." I told her. She nodded and put the bandage back on.

  "Do the boys know that you are pregnant yet?" She asked me. My eyes widened and I snapped my head to look at her.

  "What how did you know?" I asked shocked.

  "Love I worked as a midwife. I know how to tell when a woman is pregnant before they know. If you don't want people to know then I won't tell anyone. That is not my place to tell." She told me.

  "All of the boys know. Liam and Zayn were the first two who knew. Perrie was actually the one who guessed it and told me to get the tests. Liam took me to the doctor to confirm it and then we told everyone on Harry's birthday because that is when it was confirmed." I explained to her.

  "How are you going to tell everyone else. I know that Liam and Zayns families are excited about meeting you because you are like a sister to all of the boys except Niall of course. Also that reminds me. We found out that you were all coming home early before you were shot because the last show fell through but you were not going to know until the day you got shot but we all moved the end of the tour party up and it's tomorrow." Jay told me.

  "Wait I was going to tell everyone at the end of the tour party. We were going to tell Lottie and get her to help us set up for the surprise."

  "Well what all did you want to do. I still have to grab a few more things for the party tomorrow anyways. I can grab it for you."

  "Well we were going to use those boards that you put the letters on to make words and we were going to make me a shirt that says something on it. We have not figured out what yet because we thought we had two weeks before the party."

  "You know what we could do that but we should make it a scavenger hunt. At the end it has the board and it will say there is a bun in the oven. You and the boys will not do it. You all will have a shirt that says something about a baby and we will see who catches on. It will be so funny." All of the boys started coming back into the room.

  "What are you two talking about?" Louis asked us.

  "We were talking about how we are going to tell all of our families that I am pregnant." I told them.

  "Wait you figured it out?" Liam asked. Jay nodded at him.

  "Honey I worked as a mid wife. Of course I figured it out. Oh I wanted to ask. Are you two going to have a midwife deliver the baby or are you going to have the baby at a hospital?" Jay asked Niall and I.

  "Well we have not thought about that because I am only twelve weeks and we just found out about it a month ago." I told her.

  "Well if you need a midwife I would love to do it. I would love to help you two have the little one." Jay said. Harry and Louis both started laughing.