58

Sarah's pov

  The next week went by slowly. Zayn and Perrie went home the next day to start taking care of James. The rest of the boys stayed with me during the visiting hours. When they left Niall and I would watch movies and fall asleep on the bed together.

  "Hey are you ready to go home. Our house is ready for us to move into it." Niall told me.

  "Yeah I am ready to get out of here. Can we go by the boys house. I want to go see the baby." I told him.

  "Yes we can but remember the doctor said not a lot of movement right now." He helped me out of the bed and into the wheelchair that is going to be my prison for the next week.

  "I know." I told him. He pushed me out to the car and he drove to their house. When we got there Louis and Harry came running out to the car.

  "Hey you two are back. Perrie keeps asking if you two are going to come by here before you go to your house." Harry said. Louis opened the door on my side and picked me up. He started running to the house.

  "Louis stop running. If you slip you will hurt her." Niall yelled. Louis didn't listen and he continues running.

  "I need you to open the door because I can't reach the handle with you in my hands." Louis said. I opened the door and he ran inside. He startled Liam and Perrie.

  "Hey you two did come by here before you went to your house. If you had not I would have taken James and we would have come over." Perrie told me.

  "Yeah we decided to come over because I wanted to see James. Also Louis put me down." I said. Louis put me down on the couch as Niall and Harry get inside.

  "Louis why on earth would you run with her in your arms." Niall yelled. Louis looked at him then ran out of the room.

  "Did he really run while he was carrying you?" Liam asked me. I nodded my head and Liam went after Louis.

  "Zayn was going to change James then he should be back in here." Perrie said right as Zayn came back in the room.

  "Hey you two are back." Zayn said. He handed me the baby and James grabbed my hand.

  "He has such a tight grip on my hand." I said. James opened his eyes and looked at me. He has blue eyes just like my brother did.

  "Aww he has blue eyes." I said.

  "Yeah he does. We were surprised that he got the blue eyes because blue is not a common eye color. Maybe your kids will have blue eyes because both you and Niall have blue eyes." Perrie said.

  "Yeah maybe." I said. James started fussing so I gave him back to Perrie.

  "Hey I am starting to get tired. Let's go home so that I can sleep." I told Niall. The next thing I know Louis was picking me up and carrying me up the stairs.

  "Louis this is not what I ment. I was talking about the house that Niall and. I own." I told him.

  "I know but I don't want you and Niall to move out yet. Sleep up here for right now." Louis said laying me on the bed. Niall came in the room and sat beside me.

  "I guess that he isn't ready for us to move out of here yet." Niall said.

  "I guess not. We can go back to our house later but I am tired right now. Lets get some sleep." I told him. He laid down beside me on the bed and we both fell asleep. I woke up to hear something fall down stairs.

  "Did you hear that too?" Niall asked me. I nodded and he went to go see what happened. He came back into the room laughing.

  "What happened?" I asked him.