65

I am now 20 weeks pregnant. I am really starting to show and I have been getting more maternity clothes to wear because none of my other clothes will fit me. I was able to ignore the guys for a week and a half before I talked to them. They hated every minute of it.

  "Hey we have a month before we go on tour again. Are you all excited." Liam said. All of us nodded. All the them have an interview later today so they are getting ready for it. Since they need Lou there I am watching Lux.

  "Here is her bag and her toy." Lou said. Lux walked into mine and Niall's house and sat down on the couch. I grabbed her bag and went to set it down beside the couch. I felt a braxton hicks contraction so I accidentally dropped the bag.

  "Are you okay what is wrong?" Lou asked me. After it passed I picked the bag up.

  "I am fine. It's just a braxton Hicks contraction. I have been feeling them for a few weeks now." I told her. I sat on the couch and Lux climbed in my lap.

  "Oh I remember those. Are you sure your going to be fine watching Lux while the boys are at the interview. I can take her with me." She told me. I shook my head and she left. I turned the tv on and the movie frozen came on.

  "Hey do you know the lyrics to the song frozen?" I asked her. She nodded. We both stood up and started singing along to the music. We were dancing around when there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and it was Perrie with James.

  "Hey I heard you had Lux and I wanted to see if you two wanted some company. I was getting bored stuck at the house by my self." She told me. I opened the door wider for her to come inside. Lux was singing do you want to build a snow man. When she saw Perrie and James she ran to her.

  "Baby." She said pointing to James.

  "Yeah he is a baby. His name is James. Do you want to hold him." She asked her. Lux nodded her head.

  "Go sit down on the couch. Sarah will show you how to hold your arms." Perrie said. Lux climbed on the couch and I helped her position her arms to hold him. She handed him to her and we sat on the couch. First time in forever came on and Lux sang it to James. I recorded it and sent it to Lou. James started crying so I took him to calm him down.

  "He might want his bottle." Perrie said. She pulled a bottle out of his bag to fill it. She handed to me and I was about to put it in his mouth when another false contraction hit.

  "Take James." I told Perrie. She took him and sat him in his car seat for the time being. She showed Lux how to hold the bottle and came back to me.

  "Are your okay? What's wrong?" She asked. I grit my teeth and waited for it to pass. After it passed I leaned back and relaxed.

  "I'm fine. It is just those braxton hicks. I started getting them about a week ago." I told her. She rubbed my back.

  "I know how those are. I got those when I was pregnant also. They get worse the closer you get to your due date." Perrie told me.

  "I already hate it. But they are so spaced out that they don't bug me a whole lot right now." I told her. She went and got James from Lux and sat him in my lap.

  "How about you watch James while I entertain Lux for you because you are having them." She told me. I nodded and she stood up and danced around with Lux. After the first movie was over I found the second one on Netflix and turned it on.

  "Wow the first one is over and you put the second one on. I am tired already." Perrie said.

  "Here I will dance around with her." I said handing her James.

  "He's asleep. Put him in his car seat for a while and we can both play with Lux." She told me. I put him in the car seat and went to where they were. They were singing along to one of the songs and copying the movements that the characters were doing. By the end of the second some Perrie and I were laying on the ground laughing. Lou called me while we were still laughing.

  "Hello?" I asked trying to calm down.

  "Hey I was calling to say that we were going to be late getting back. What are you laughing so hard at?" She asked me.

  "We were watching frozen 2 and Lux was dancing along to the music and we were laughing at Lux trying to copy the characters dance moves." I explained to her.

  "That sounds like fun. Hey Niall is here and he keeps asking if he can talk to you."  She said. I heard the phone being passed then Niall came on the phone. "Hey I wanted to see how you were doing because I know you were having those false contractions this morning." He said.

  "I am fine. Don't you have an interview to get to." I said. He hung up and I went back to watching the movie with Lux and Perrie. After it was over we decided to take Lux to the park for a little bit. We put James in the stroller and Lux was holding my hand. There was a park a little bit from the house so we just walked there. When we got there Lux wanted to swing so she dragged us over there. I was about to pick Lux up when Perrie stopped me.

  "No you don't need to be picking her up. I've got her." She said. She picked Lux up and put her on the swing. We let her play at the park until it started getting dark. We decided to head back to my house so that we could feed Lux before her mom came to get her. I made some macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it for her. After she finished eating she laid down on the couch and took a nap.

  "Can you believe that they just got off the tour two months ago and they already have another one that they have to do?" Perrie asked me.

  "Yeah. Unless we go on tour with them Zayn and Niall are not going to see their kids for eight or nine months." I told her.

  "Yeah. At least we are going on tour with them and they will see them. Depending on when you have the babies Niall may be there when you have them if he doesn't have an interview or show then."

  "Yeah. If not I will have you and who ever else is there that will be there."

  "Yeah. I will definitely be there when you are having them if Niall is there or not. You were there when I had James."

  "Yeah but that was because it was only me and you." There was a knock om the door and Perrie went to get it. Lou walked in the room with her.

  "Hey she just fell asleep." I told Lou. She picked up Lux and carried her out to the car. I grabbed her bag and handed it to her.

  "The guys should be getting here soon. They left right after me because they were talking to Simon. He didn't need me so I left." She told me. I nodded and she got in the car.

  "Do you want to stay the night here?" I asked Perrie.

  "No I will head to the house. Call me if you need anything before Niall get here. You are only five minutes from the house so I can be here fast." She told me. She grabbed James and put him in his car seat and carried him out to the car. I grabbed his diaper bag and carried it to her car for her. After she left I went back inside and got a shower before I climbed into bed. All of the singing and dancing with Lux wore me out. After a while I was shaken awake by Niall who had returned home from the interview.

  "Hey it's only two why are you already in bed. Are you feeling okay?" He asked me when I looked up at him.

  "Yeah I am fine. Lux just wore me out because she had us dancing around with her to the Frozen movies." I told him as I sat up. He leaded down and gave me a hug before climbing in bed too.

  "Well then let's both take a nap." Niall said as he laid beside me and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and laid my head on his chest and fell back asleep listening to his heart beat.