41

"Before I let you go to my house none of you can mess with anything unless I ask you to grab it. It is also a mess because we didn't clean it before we left for the trip." I told them. I parked the car and I got out. I walked up to the house and everyone looked around in awe.

  "This is where you lived before you came to Ireland?" Louis asked.

  "Yeah. Come on I will show you around." I told them. They all followed me around the house. When we got to the back area where the play house and the pool were all of them were smiling so big I thought their faces could split open.

  "Wow I have not even showed you the game room and already you are smiling like fools." I told them.

  "Wait you have a game room here also?" Harry asked . I nodded and led them up the stairs to the other rooms.

  "Can we just stay here the whole time we are staying here. I love your house. It is amazing." Louis said.

  "I don't know about that. I was going to clean it out and possibly sell it." I told them. All of them looked at me with shocked looks on their faces.

  "Why are you going to sell it. You grew up in this house." Niall told me. I walked into my little brothers room and sat on his bed. All of the boys followed me and sat on the floor.

  "That's why I want to sell it. I grew up in this house. It holds a lot of memories. Some of them are good and some of them are bad." I tell them. I looked at the ground and noticed the scratch was still on the floor from when my brother fell and chipped the wood with his tooth.

  "Well why don't you tell us about some of those good memories that you have of them." Liam said.

  "Yeah. Maybe by the end of it you will change your mind about selling the house." Harry told me.

  "Okay. All of you see that chip on the floor." I told them pointing at it. All of them looked and nodded their heads.

  "It's from when my brother and I were little like four and five we were wrestling in the bed and he fell off. He did that with his tooth. It actually fell out when he hit the ground." I laughed a little at the memory.

  "Did you push him off the bed?" Liam asked raising his eye brow.

  "No I didn't push him off. I pushed him onto the bed and he got tangled in his sheets. He tried to roll out of them and fell out of the bed." I told them.

  "Okay let's go find another good memory that you have so that you can tell us." Louis said getting up and walking out of the room. Before leaving I grabbed my brothers favorite bear off his bed. We walked outside to the tree house. That was on the side yard.

  "When were you going to tell us that you had a treehouse out here?" Niall asked running to it.

  "No you can't go in the treehouse. That was where my mom and I went when we wanted girl time." I told him running to it. I laughed when all of the guys walked to the base of the tree.

  "You can only come up here if you are a girl." The last thing I expected was for them to run inside and come out minutes later all wearing a dress. I laughed and grabbed my phone to take a picture.

  "Sarah you better not have taken a picture of us." Zayn yelled climbing up the ladder

  "Oh I did. I am going to send it to Perrie and Eleanor." I told them. I sent the picture and sat on the bean bags while they climbed up. They sat on the bean bags that were scattered around.

  "So what would you and your mom do up here?" Niall asked. Liam smacked his arm and made me laugh.

  "Well we would do each other's nails and we would talk about what was going on. I would tell her about the guys I liked at the time or we would talk about the girls who was bullying me. We would just talk about anything we wanted to." I told them. I smiled when I thought about all of the talks I would have with my mom.