59

The rest of the week we spent not doing anything. We just hung out around the house and the boys would come over to visit. We are now on our way to go see the genders of the babies. Now I was really starting to show. I wore one of Niall's shirts because all of mine are starting to get too small. We are making out way over to the doctors office now.

  "Are you ready to see how big our babies have gotten?" I asked Niall. He nodded and pulled into the parking lot. He helped me out of the car and into the building. We checked in and waited for my name to be called.

  "I am hoping we get at least one girl and one boy." I said.

  "Yeah me too. Once we find out the genders the boys are going to start giving us recommendations on what we should name them." Niall told me.

  "I know but I have a couple names in mind that I want for them depending on what their gender is."

  "Well what do you think we should name on if it is a girl?"

  "I think we should name the girl Felicity Jay or Olivia Rose." I told him as the doctor came in the room.

  "Hello. We are going to take a look and see if we can tell you the genders today. If not then we will try again at the 20 week appointment." The doctor told us. I sat on the table and pulled my shirt up. He put the gel on my shirt and pressed the wand into my stomach.

  "Here are the two that are paternal. Those two will be the same gender so if I can tell one then it will be the same for the other one. Then we will find out about the fraternal twin." The doctor said. He moved the wand around for a little bit before stopping.

  "Looks like these two are girls. And the other one is a boy." The doctor said.

  "That is amazing." I said looking at the screen. The doctor pointed to the boy and showed is how he could tell and then pointed at the girls.

  "Looks like we will be using both of the girl names that you want." Niall said.

  "Yeah unless you want to name them something different then you can." I told him.

  "Actually I like both of those names. If you don't mind I would like to choose a name for the boy." I wiped the gel off my stomach and stood up using Niall for help.

  "No it is only fair because I chose the girls name." I told him and we called out to the car.

  "So do you want to go back to our house or do you want to go back to the guys house?" Niall asked me.

  "Lets go back to the guys house because Perrie told me that i have to tell her the minute I find our their genders because she wants to go shopping and buy stuff for them." I told Niall.

  "She just had her own baby and she is already wanting to spoil ours." He told me.

  "Yeah. James is going to be five months before our three are going to be born." I told him.

  "Yeah. I think she just want to spoil all of the little ones. I wouldn't be surprised if all the boys and their families spoil our kids as well."

  "Yeah. I know that your mom is already going to spoil them as well as Jay. When she found out I was pregnant she was so happy."

  "Yeah she was. I think it's because she loves little ones. Doris and Ernest are almost a year old." Niall pulled into a Nandos to get us some food before we headed to the boys house. After he got the food we went to their house. When we got there Louis was running out to the car holding James.

  "Louis William Tomlinson you had better not be running with my baby." I heard Zayn yell. Louis eyes widened and he slowed down.

  "ooohhhh you're in trouble." I told him jokingly as I grabbed the baby out of his arms after I climbed out of the car. Niall helped me walk up to the door and go inside.