67

After the guys left for their interview our plan was put into place Lou and Paul came over to our hotel room and helped us take down all of the shower heads. There was one for every room. We put the red paint in the shower heads and we put blue dye in the body wash. After we finished our room we went to Paul and Lou's room to set up the prank in their room. Only half of the team that was with us agreed to let us use their rooms for the prank. Right as we were finishing the pranks Ashton texted me telling me they were in their way back.

  "Okay they are on their way. Get back to our room now." I told Sophia, Eleanor, and Perrie. I was carrying James so I didn't run. Plus I can't run with how pregnant I am. I sat on the couch when the door opened.

  "What did you ladies do while we were at the interview?" Zayn asked us.

  "We just played with James. We were laying on the floor giving him tummy time because he is three months old and he is trying to hold his own head up." I told them.

  "Okay well I am going to go take a shower." Luke said. Niall, Liam, and Calum all agrees that they were going to take a shower. They went to the bathroom and we heard a scream come from the bathroom that Luke is in five minutes later. Luke came out covered in red.

  "Oh my god Luke what happened?" Ashton asked.

  "I don't know I turned the water on and it came out red." Luke said. He realized that all of us girls were in the room and pulled the towel around him a little but tighter. We heard three more screams and the other boys came out with red on them.

  "Girls I believe you all have something to do with this." Louis said.

  "What I didn't have anything to do with it. I am six months pregnant and I can't even walk very well without tripping what makes you think I could get up there to get the shower heads down and fill them with what ever that is then put them back up." I said.

  "I still believe it is you. You have a way of pulling pranks on us even if you are not even there." Liam said. I shrugged and picked up James. Someone knocked on the door and Lou was there with Lux.

  "Oh my shield her eyes. Boys go get out of those towels there is children in the room. It's just paint let it run till the water runs clear." I said. I stood in front of Lux so she didn't see the boys that were in towels. After they left the room I led Lux inside to sit on the couch.

  "What do you want to do Lux?" I asked her.

"Watch frozen pease." She said. I tried to find it on the tv but I couldn't so I decided to get my computer and turn it on for her. I laid down on the couch and she put her head on my stomach like it was a pillow.

  "Are you comfortable?" Louis asked when he saw Lux. She looked at him then went back to watching on my computer.

  "I think she is. I am surprised she is not getting kicked in the head." I told him. He jumped over the couch and laid beside Lux and put his head on my stomach too.

  "Ey it is cute when the two year old does it but nit when you do it." I told him. I felt a kick against my stomach right where his head was. He sat up and started rubbing the back of his head.

  "Wow they won't kick her head but they definitely will kick mine." Louis said. Liam and Niall came out of the bathroom and sat on the couch opposite from me and Lux.

  "I don't think that is a pillow Lux." Liam said.

  "No but it is comfy. The baby kick my head but not hard." She said.

  "Niall get my phone from the table and hand it to me please." I said. Niall handed me my phone and I took a picture of her and sent it to Lou. I put my phone down beside me and watched the movie with her. I ended up falling asleep half way through the movie. I woke up to someone pressing on my stomach and getting kicked in ribs.

  "Whoever is making them kick I hate you. One is kicking me in the ribs." I said. I heard someone laugh and push again. I opened my eyes to see Louis and Lux sitting on the couch.

  "Louis stop encouraging her to do it." I said. Louis held his hands up and stood up. Lux laid her head on my stomach and kissed it. She fell asleep with her head on my stomach. Niall came in the room with Lou because she came to get Lux.

  "That is so cute. Has she been kicked in the head?" Lou asked.

  "Yeah she did. Her and Louis were pressing in my stomach and making them kick earlier when I was trying to sleep." I told her. She started laughing and Louis walked in.

  "Louis were you and my daughter messing with Sarah earlier?" Lou asked him. He nodded and sat on the couch beside me.

  "You need to leave her alone. I know that she is going to need as much sleep as she can these next three months because after the babies are born she will be losing a lot of sleep. Everyone will be." Lou said. She picked up Lux. I tried to sit up but I wasn't able to.

  "Louis since you are sitting there help me up." I said putting my arms out. He pulled me up and I went to get Lou Lux's bag from where I dropped it. I walked to Lou's room and she let me inside. I sat on the couch in her room while she put Lux to bed. She came to sit beside me. She handed me a cup of tea and I drank it.

  "I can't believe that you are already five months." Lou said.

  "I can't either. After I hit seven months I have to go in every two weeks so that they can keep track of the babies because they can be born early since it is triplets." I told her.

  "Yeah have you decided if you were going to let Jay be your mid wife or are you going to have the kids at the hospital yet." I shrugged my shoulders.

  "I guess that it depends on what the babies decide. If at the doctors appointment before I have them they are in position then yeah I will let Jay be the mid wife but it not then we will have them at the hospital. " I told her. There was a knock on the door and Niall came in the room. He helped me off the couch and out the door. I went back to our room and took a shower. All of the color is out of the shower head now so I was not turned red. After I showered I climbed in bed and went to sleep.