33

We are currently on our way to north America. All of us are seated on the plane. Louis is annoying Zayn while Harry and Liam are sleeping.

  "Louis if you touch my hair one more time I will break your fingers." Zayn said.

  "Can you two please stop acting like children. I am trying to sleep." Liam said.

  "Only if he will stop touching my hair." Zayn told him.

  "If you two are going to act like children then we will treat you like children. Liam wake up Harry please." I told them. Liam woke up Harry and he didn't look very happy.

  "Harry go trade places with Louis. You are going to sit by Zayn. Louis if you start messing with Liam I will tie your hands to the seat do you understand me." I told him. Louis looked at me scared and nodded his head. The two of them traded seats and they sat down. Louis didn't mess with Liam and Liam went back to sleep.

  "How did you get them to listen to you so well. Louis usually never listens to anyone." Paul told me.

  "I actually don't know. How much longer do we have before we land?" I asked him.

  "We still have five more hours before we land." Paul returned to his seat and I pulled out my phone to listen to music.

  "Are you getting bored of the plane already?" Niall asked me.

  "Yeah I am. We have already been on the plane for three hours. And those three hours Louis was messing with Zayn." I told him.

  "Here listen to some music and go to sleep. I will wake you up when we are landing." I placed my headphones on and laid my head on his shoulder. I soon fell asleep.  I woke up later to hearing people talking beside me.

  "Should we wake her up or should we just carry her off the plane to the car?" I heard someone ask.

  "I don't want to wake her up. She scares me sometimes. Let's just carry her. Niall put your sunglasses and jumper on her so we can cover her face." I heard Louis say. I felt someone pulling the hoodie over my head and someone putting a pair of sunglasses on me but they poked me in the eye.

  "What the hell?" I asked holding my eye.

  "That was Niall who poked you in the eye. I told him to put the sunglasses on so that we could carry you off the plane." Louis said.

  "I don't care who did it I want to know why. Also you are still carrying me off the plane I don't feel like walking." I told them. Louis walked over and picked me up and started walking off the plane. When he stepped off I could hear the screams of the fans in the airport.

  "There are so many here." I said. Louis tightened his arms around me when he got to the crowds of fans so he didn't drop me like last time.

  "We had someone already pick up your bags so you just have to get to the car. They will take you straight to the hotel." I heard Paul telling the boys. They all pushed through the crowd until they got to the car. Louis put me in the car and I moved to the other end of the car so that everyone could get in. I was sat in the very back Niall and Louis while Liam was in the front seat. Zayn and Harry was in another car behind us.

  "We should go clubbing tonight." Louis suggested.

  "Lou we can't go clubbing. In America you have to be 21 to go clubbing and all of us are younger than 21." I told him.

  "Fine. I will be 21 in December though." He told me.

  "Yeah but you are not now. How about we just stay at the hotel and find something to do there that does not involve drinking."