32

Sarah's pov

  It has been there days since Zayn has left. All of the boys have been moping around the hotel room. I decided that it was time to try and talk to Zayn and see why he decided to leave. When the boys left for an interview I pulled out my phone and called him.

  "Hello Zayn Malik here." He said when he picked up.

  "Hey Zayn it's Sarah I was wondering if I could meet you somewhere to talk please." I told him. He was quiet for a while before he sighed.

  "Yeah we can. I am in Cheshire right now. What hotel are you staying at I will meet you there." I was relieved that he was giving me a chance to talk to him. I told him the hotel name then I hung up. I waited for ten minutes before there was a knock on the door. I answered and Zayn was there but I could tell something was off because his hair was a mess.

  "What is wrong?" I asked him.

  "I'm sorry that I snapped at you when I left. I was just so mad about something that happened and I took it out on you and the rest of the guys." Zayn said. He looked like he was going to cry.

  "Hey it's okay. What happened that made you so mad?"

  "After you and Niall left for your doctor appointment I got a phone call from my sister and she told me that her boyfriend hit her. I went there to her and I saw him walking the streets with a smug look on his face. I started fighting him and then Liam found us and pulled me away. Paul came and I told him and he said I can't go around starting fights because it will mess up the band's reputation. I am sorry I messed everything up. I never wanted to leave the band. I don't know why I even said that."

  "Hey it's okay. The boys are at an interview how about you talk to them after it and explain to them what happened and tell them that you didn't mean it. I am sure they will let you back in the band. Since you left they have all been miserable." I told him. All of a sudden the hotel room slammed open. I looked up and saw the four boys standing there.

  "What is he doing here. I thought he left the band." Liam said.

  "He did but before you try to rip his head off let him explain to you what happened and why he was mad in the first place." I tell them.

  "So what you are taking his side now. Why are you doing this. I thought you were on our side. He is the one that yelled at you." Liam said.

  "Don't even get mad at her. She is the only one who even bothered listening to my side if the story. I was only here to say that I was sorry about yelling and I didn't mean what I said about leaving the band." Zayn said.

  "If you didn't mean it then why did you say it in the first place." Niall asked.

  "Because something happened that day and I was mad about it and I took it out on you. I didn't mean to take it out in you guys." Zayn looked down at his hands.

  "What happened that got you that mad?" Harry asked him.

  "My sister's boyfriend hit her. I got mad and I tried to beat him up. That is when you found me Liam. I explained to Paul what happened and he told me that I couldn't go around hitting people because I am in the band and it's not good for the band if I am going around punching people. I kind of got mad about that." He told them. I saw a tear rolling down his face. I went over and I hugged him. I felt another one of the guys come up behind us and wrap their arms around us.

  "Lets call Simon and explain to him what happened. We have been telling the fans and the interviewers you were sick until you made an official announcement that you were leaving in case you changed your mind." Liam said. He pulled out his phone and he called Simon.