9

It has been a week since I have moved in with Niall and his family. They have all been really kind and nice to me. I feel bad that they are taking care of me and they are buying me a lot of things and I am not able to help them.

  "Hey are you ready to come down for breakfast?" Niall said outside the door.

  "Yeah I am coming." I opened the door and I stepped out. Niall grabbed onto my arm so that he could help me down the stairs. When we entered the kitchen Greg was already sitting down.

  "So what do you three want to do today?" Maura asked when she entered the kitchen.

   "Why don't we show Sarah around town. She has been here in Ireland for two weeks now and we have not shown her around." Greg said.

  "Yeah we could do that but the only problem is she is scared to get in the car." Maura told him.

  "I have an idea. After we finish eating meet me outside Sarah." Niall said as he started shoveling food in his mouth. We both finished eating. I went to go change then went outside and Niall was leaning against a car.

  "What are we doing Niall?" I asked him.

  "I am going to help you get over your fear of being in the car. Right now all we are going to do is just sit in the car. When I think you are ready I am going to start the car. When I think you are ready I am just going to drive around the block okay." Niall said.

  I nodded my head and slowly made my way to the car. Niall opened the door and I climbed inside. Niall went around the car and got in. I started to panic.

  "Hey calm down. You are okay. The car isn't even on. Nothing can happen right now. I know that you are scared but I am doing this to show you that you don't need to be scared. I am not going to push you. We are going to do this at your own pace. I don't care if we have to sit here all day then I will. I want you to feel comfortable." He told me. I started to calm down but I was still scared.

  "How about we talk about something to distract you. What did you like to do before you came here?" Niall asked.

  "Well I used to play soccer and dance. I was going to try out for the soccer team when I go to college next year." I tell him.

  "Well if you stay here we can find you a uni and you can play soccer for one of our teams." He told me.

  "I don't know. I would love to go to college but I had a full ride scholarship from dance and soccer so I was going to go for free. Without that scholarship I would not be able to go."

  "Well how about we look and if you don't get a scholarship I will pay for you to go. I make a lot of money and I have nothing to spend it on so don't even try to tell me no."

  "But you and your family have already done so much for me. You are giving me a place to stay. You keep buying me new things. I can not possibly let you pay for me to go. I will get a job and I will find a way to pay all of you back."

  "No you don't need to get a job. I have realized these last few weeks that you hate getting help from other people but I don't care. I want to help you."

  "I don't like to take help from other people because I have grown up learning that if I want something then I have to do it by myself. My life wasn'talways easy growing up. There had been times that there was no garentee that we would have food but we worked through it and my dad became the owner of his own company."

  "Well then the boys and I will just have to show you that it is okay to get help from other people. Speaking of which all of the boys want to come over later. They wanted me to ask you if you would like to come on tour with us when we leave in two months."