63

The guys all hung out the rest of the day. They ended up staying at the guys house but Niall and I went back to our house because everyone wanted to go out to dinner but we had to grab some clothes from our house because we don't have any over there.

  "We have to take some clothes over there for when we stay so that we have some there if we need to change. This morning after you left James spit up on me and I had to wear one of Perrie's shirts." I told him.

  "Yeah we should. Come on put on a nice dress because we are all going to a fancy restaurant for dinner." Niall said. I went to our room and I got out a navy blue dress that was off the shoulders. It is usually loose fitting but since I am four months pregnant it is a little tight on my stomach. I wore a pair of white converse with it because I was not going to wear heals right now. I let my hair down from the bun I put it on some mascara and lipstick. Once I was done I went down stairs to find Niall already done.

  "That was a lot faster than I thought it would be. I have to leave to go do something with the guys before we get there so the girls are going to come over and you are going to come with them." Niall said. There was a knock on the door and Liam walked in with everyone else behind him.

  "You look so beautiful." He told me. He turned to Niall and motioned for him to follow them out the door leaving the girls here with me.

  "Okay I know that you already got yourself ready but we are going to help you finish getting ready. We brought Lou to help us do your hair and makeup." Perrie said. Lou walked in behind her.

  "But I already was ready to go." I said. They led me to the couch and sat me down.

  "Yeah but we are going to curl your hair and put more make up on you. The guys had to go to the studio so we have a while to get you ready." Lou said. She plugged in the curling iorn and let it heat up while Perrie handed me James.

  "Where are we going that you brought Lou over here to help me get ready?" I asked them. All of the shrugged and went back to what they were doing.

  "We were not told. We were just told to help you get ready because the guys know that you don't do a lot with your hair and makeup and they wanted you to." Eleanor said. They spent an hour getting me ready.

  "Okay we are almost done. Wait you are wearing converse why?" Sophia asked.

  "Because I am not wearing heals. I am already a clutz I don't plan on falling tonight and I will if I wear heels." I told her. She nodded and they all led me to the door. When we got to the car they started the car. They drove for what seemed like forever but it was only about ten minutes. After the car turned off Sophia and Taylor helped me out of the car and inside. Niall and all of the guys were waiting for us.

  "Where are we. This place is beautiful." I said.

  "We are in the Ivy. Come on let's go sit down." Niall said. He led us to a table in the back. After all of us were seated we got our drinks. We ordered our food and waited for it. When we were waiting Niall went and talked to one of the waiters. He pointed over to our table and nodded.

  "What was that all about?" I asked him.

  "Oh nothing. I was just asking when our food would get here." Niall said. I didn't believe him but I didn't push it. After our food came we all made small talk while we ate.

  "Would you like some dessert?" The waiter asked. All of us said no. The waiter left and instead of the bill they came back with flowers.

  "Who over here is named Sarah?" One of the asked. Everyone pointed to me. They handed them to me and I saw that Niall had gotten down on one knee.

  "Sarah, you are many things to me and I know that you will be many more in our life together. No one is perfect, but with all of your strengths and weaknesses, and mine, together we are perfect. You complete me in more ways than I could have thought possible. I knew before my heart did that we were made for each other. Now my heart has caught up and the joy that I feel from the love I have for you is incomparable, and I know that you feel the same because your love radiates from you and surrounds me in warmth. Because of all these things, I want with all my heart, to be the best person I can be for you. I will love you forever. Will you marry me?" I looked at Niall with tears in my eyes. I nodded my head yes and he puts the ring on my finger. He pulled me in a hug and he kissed me.

  "She said yes. Now we have nine months to plan the wedding while we are on tour with them." Sophia said. All of them took turns hugging me and Niall. I could feel the babies moving around and kicking.

  "The babies are excited too. They keep moving around and kicking." I said. I placed my hand where one of them were kicking.

  "Can I feel?" Ashton asked. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand to place where one of them were kicking.

  "I know that it may seem weird but you don't have to ask to feel them if they are kicking." I told them. All of them took turns feeling where the babies were kicking until they quit moving and kicking. We all left the restaurant and went home. Niall and I went to our house while everyone went to the guys house. After we got back I went and took a shower before I went to bed. I was getting out when Maura called me.

  "Hey Niall just told us that he proposed and you said yes." She saidas soon as I answered.

  "Yeah I did. All of us went out to eat when he proposed." I told her.

  "Now you will officially be my daughter."

  "Yeah. I think we are going to wait to get married until after the guys get back from their tour because they have two months before they are leaving and they want me and all of the girls to go with them."

  "Well it will give us a while to plan it and get it perfect. Are you going with them?"

  "I don't know. If I do I will have the babies when they are on tour then there will be four little ones running around because Perrie might be going with us."

  "Yeah and Lou has her kid with her when she goes on tour also." Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I jumped but relaxed when I realized it was Niall.

  "Yeah she does. It's getting late and I am tired so I am going to bed. I will talk to you later." I told her. After we hung up I laid on the bed and Niall laid beside me.

  "Was that my mom?" He asked me. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.

  "I told her that I was proposing tonight and she was so excited. I think she might love you more than I do." He told me.

  "I dont think that is true." I told him.

  "I do. Anyways let's go to bed." He told me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep pretty quickly.