57

Niall's pov

After all of Zayn got the call from Sarah saying that Perrie was in labor all of us climbed in my car and went to the hospital. The one that they were at is fourth five minutes from the house. I want to know how they got there without a car. We get there and Zayn runs inside before any of is could get out of the car. I go inside and talk to the receptionist.

  "Were looking for Perrie Edwards." I said. The lady typed on her computer for a minute.

  "She is is room 218." She told me. I thanked her and started walking in the direction of the room. I got there to see Zayn running in the room. We decided to give them some privacy so we stayed outside. The door opened and Sarah walked out. I went to grab her into a hug but when I grabbed her she passed out.

  "Oh my god Sarah. Someone help." I yelled a nurse came over and put her on a bed and took her into a room.

  "Niall what happened?" Liam yelled as we followed the nurse.

  "I don't know. I was trying to give her a hug but she passed out. What if something is wrong with her or the baby?" I said. Louis and Liam both wrapped their arms around me. We stood out in the hallway waiting until the doctor told us to come in. I saw Zayn come out of the room and look for us. When he saw us he walked over to us.

  "Hey what happened. I heard Niall yelling." Zayn said.

  "After Sarah left the room she passed out. Niall was holding her when she passed out and it freaked him out." Liam explained.

  "Oh no I am sorry mate. Let's go sit down until the doctor gives us some news." Zayn said. I nodded and followed him into Perries room. She was sitting on the bed holding the baby. When we came in she looked up.

  "Hey guys. Where is Sarah?" She asked. I fought breaking down into tears.

  "When she left your room she passed out. The doctor is looking over her now." Zayn told her. Perrie nodded sadly.

  "This is my fault. I should have not let her support most of my weight when we were making our way over here. Niall I am so sorry if there is something wrong with her or the babies." Perrie said.

  "No it's not your fault. She knew that she was not supposed to do it but she has never been the kind of person to listen to what she has been told to do. You can't blame yourself." I told her.

  "Yeah but I should have been pushing her to listen to me when I said no." She told me. She looked down at the baby. She had tears in her eyes. I got up and I went over to big her.

  "Hey even if you did she would have not listened. She is the kind of person who would put her life in danger to save those around her. That is why I love her. She will help others no matter what." I told her. She hands the baby to Zayn and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled my shoulders so that I was partly laying on the bed.

  "Sit down with me please." She whispered in my ear. I nodded and say beside her. She started crying on my shoulder.

  "Hey it's okay. She will be fine." I told her. The doctor came in the room.

  "How is she? Is she okay?" I asked him. He put his hand up to stop me from talking.

  "We have good news and bad news. The good news is she and the babies are fine. The bad news is when she was shot two weeks ago the doctor that stitched her stomach didn't do a very good job. One of the stitches had torn and no one ever knew. The reason she passed out is because she was slowly bleeding out internally." The doctor said.

  "Why did it happen today. You said that it happened two weeks ago." I said.

  "Well something must have happened to irritate it or open it up farther." The doctor said. Perrie gasped and started crying.