18

"SARAH." We heard Louis yell as he was pounding on the door.

  "What do you want Louis?" I asked. I tried to make my voice sound like I just woke up.

  "I am assuming that you have something to do with this." He said.

  "With what you are still on the other side of the door. I can't see what you are talking about." I told him fighting back a laugh.

  "I am bald and I found itching powder in my room." Louis said. I turned to Eleanor and her eyes went wide.

  "What do you mean by that. I have been asleep because I have not felt good." I told him.

  "Fine I will find out who did this and then I will get my payback." Louis said. We heard him walking away from the door.

  "Do you have any more bald caps. We can play into this. Call Paul and tell him to get in here before any of the boys see him." I tell the girls. Perrie pulls out her phone while Eleanor grabs four bald caps.

  "Okay here is what we are going to do. We are going to put these on us and we are going to scream and make the boys think that we were pranked as well. I want to see how long the boys go before they realize that we have not actually shaved their heads." I tell them. We set out to work. I put Eleanor's on and start blending it in when the door opens. Paul walks into our room.

  "What is going on. Perrie told me to get in here before any of the boys see me why?" He asked me.

  "Because we are going to act like we were pranked. We are all going to put the bald caps on and you are going to go back to your room and then one of us girls are going to uell and they are going to check on us and we are going to pretend to freak out." I tell him. He sat down and I started on him. After I finished him Perrie did mine then I did hers.

  "Okay now you sneak back to your room. After you get there tell me then I will scream." I tell him. He leaves and I wait until he texts me.

  "You should scream Louis and say that he did it." Eleanor told me.

  "He is supposed to be your boyfriend and you are helping me prank him." I say laughing.

  "That is because he loves to prank people. This is his pay back." She told me. I got a text from Paul and it was time. I left my room and I want to knock on Louis room.

  "LOUIS HOW COULD YOU. YOU SAID THAT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A TRUCE." I yelled knocking on his door. I hear shuffling behind the door and Liam opens the door.

  "Wait it was not you who did this?" He asked me when he saw my head.

  "No it was not me. I thought it was Louis." I said.

  "No it was not him. Who ever did it got him too. Could it have been one of the other girls who did this?"

  "No they got it as well." I say as Zayn Niall and Harry all come bursting through the door. Niall and Zayn were both crying while Harry looks like he was laughing.

  "So it was not any of you three because I see your heads are shaved as well." Liam said. Louis popped his head out of the bathroom. I thought they were going to put tape over the door.

  "Wait Sarah I thought it was you who did this to us." Louis said.

  "No I thought that it was you who did it to us." I told him.

  "Well I have to shower because someone put itching powder in my bed. We will go figure out who did this after." He told me. I silently thanked that we used water proof makeup and a water resistant adhesive on the bald caps.