13

I was woken up the next morning to hearing someone knocking on my door. I climbed out of the door and I hopped to the door. I opened the door to reveal Greg.

  "Hey I was asked to come get you up for breakfast. All of Niall's band is here." He told me.

  "Okay give me five minutes to change then I will be down there." I told him. I closed the door and made my way to the closet. I pulled out a white crop top that had pink flowers on it and a pair of black leggings. I put them on and headed down stairs.

  "Look who finally decided to join us for breakfast." Niall said. I stuck my tongue out and sat in the chair between Harry and Niall.

  "So do any of you have plans for today?" Maura asked.

  "No we were just going to hang out here. We only have a few days before we start our tour." Niall told her.

  "Okay. I have to take Greg to his appointment so it will just be you boys and Sarah for a while. Please don't do anything stupid." She said.

  "What do you mean by that?" Louis asked her.

  "You know what I mean. Don't do anything that can hurt yourself or any one else. And this means no scaring each other." Maura said looking directly at Louis and I knew she was talking about yesterday.

  "I didn't mean to scare her that bad yesterday. How was I supposed to know that she was going to fall off the bed." Louis said.

  "You still should have not done it. Anyways come on Greg we have to go." She grabbed her purse off the counter and left.

  "What do you guys want to do?" Liam asked.

  "How about we watch a movie." I said.

  "We should watch toy story." Liam yelled all of the others groaned but I agreed with Liam.

  "Fine but afterwards we are watching another movie." Niall said. We all made our way into the living room and sat on the couch while Liam put in the movie. We got halfway through it when I saw that Louis had fallen asleep.

  "Hey we should pull a prank on Louis." I whispered to Niall.

  "We should. He is always pulling pranks on us but you do realize this will start a prank war right?" Niall said.

  "Yep. It's payback for him making me fall out of bed yesterday."

  "So what are you going to do to him?" Liam asked startling me.

  "Liam I didn't know that you were listening." I told him.

  "Sorry Love. What are you going to do to Louis?" He asked me again.

  "I was planning on drawing all over his face and then telling him that we have to leave for an emergency and then take him inside of a store or something like that." I told them.

  "I love that idea. Niall go grab all of the sharpies in the house that you can. Sarah do you have any makeup here. If you do go grab it we will have som fun." Harry says.

  "How did you even hear us you were on the other side of the room and we were not talking loud." I said.

  "Oh Zayn heard you and came over here and told me. Come on we don't have all day." We all jumped up and ran in opposite directions grabbing everything that we needed. I decided to get El in on it so I called her.

  "Hey Sarah what's up?" She asked when she picked up.

  "Well I am trying to prank Louis and I need your help with it. I am getting him back for scaring me so bad that I fell out of bed yesterday." I told her.