38 <3

edited <3

ZAYN - iT's YoU

      The sun was starting to set, casting an orange glow inside of the apartment that hadn't been empty at all today. Our miniature group of people sat on the infamous green couch, everyone was silent but still doing their own little thing.

      I was texting Ria how we had to catch up soon, them not knowing it'd be our last time to do so. Pete was on his phone next to me, texting either his mom or sister about a "trip" he was going on to Hawaii with me. Fez, who was also apart of this group, was on the other side of me shuffling the deck of cards he seemed to always carry on him. Timothée was next to Pete, writing down on note cards information that everyone had given on him on ideas of how this could go.

      One of the girls who I had been introduced to as Abby helped us by giving us his monthly calendar that showed us where his events/meetings were meant to take place and when. It was the first step to this thing. Next was her girlfriend, Lola who could help us get him alone in a secluded spot.

      The current plan was that Fez was going to connect us all with fake passports and ID's where after all of this, we would each separate to different countries hopefully. They were due to get here in the passing week if it all went well. He was also going to deal with the plane tickets and where each person was going.

      Abby was then going to figure out the perfect time and spot on the calendar when he wasn't busy which would be the day it all goes down. After that, Lola would switch shifts with his driver and take him to a "meeting", in an abandoned torn down office building not that far away so it'd be a quick escape. From that point on, Fez and Timothée will stand guard outside incase one of his bodyguards show up or other members. It was decided that Pete and I will do the honoring of killing him.

      There will still a few touch ups that we needed to go over, but for the most part we had the main idea of it. On the coffee table laid a map of the office building, that Abby had brought over. Timothée had a red marker in his hand and was marking the path to the secluded room where he would be taken to alongside with sticky notes including little notes.

      Pete stands up and walks over to in front of the television, clearing his throat before he starts to speak.

      "Hi. Um, I would like to start off by saying that whoever is in this room are the only people involved and knowing of this plan. Minus the cat of course." Timothée snickers at the cat that was laid next to him snoring in his sleep. I roll my eyes at his comment but a smile covers my face. "Anyone you see at the building that isn't one of us, you escort out."

      "This is a serious thing that could get us all killed if it's leaked to Matthew or a person close to him. Once the deed is done and over we all follow suit with the plan that Fez has planned out. Fez?" Pete sits back down next to me, I hold his hand and squeeze it in a reassuring way. 

      Fez takes Pete's spot and begins to talk about his side of plans.

      "First off, the passports and ID's will be processed and finished by Wednesday in three days, by the most reputable source in New York. It's a special order so they'll be done faster than normal, which means tomorrow we'll have to go down there and take photos and all that. Next, on the day of I will give you guys the ID's and passports in the car right after the act is finished."

      My eyebrows furrow in confusion but I don't interrupt him.

      "Lola will drive us to the airport from that part. We will all have suitcases pre-packed so we don't look suspicious and from there on I will hand out the plane tickets and we all depart. Also, don't forget before we go inside the building to destroy your phones."