3 <3

edited <3

queen - killer queen

      Being waken up to a vibration from under my pillow, is not the ideal start to a morning but yet here we are. With a quick reach underneath my cold pillow I grab onto my phone that was blowing up and groan as I catch a look at the time. 9 AM. Rubbing my eyes quickly to see more clearly I open my phone and see a shit ton of notifications from Instagram.

       Opening it I catch a glimpse at a couple of the comments that were under my new post of Pete's tattoo. 

      OMG, Pete got a new tattoo? That is such a cool tattoo. Wonder why he got this one... Hope this wasn't another cover up from previous ones. How much tattoos does this guy have? 

      Confusion is written all over my face as I read through the comments, was the guy famous or something? My thumb presses onto the circular home button and I quickly head to Google where I search in the man from last night, Pete Davidson. A bunch of articles and photos pop up of him making me even more confused. I kind of guessed he was rich, seeing he was driving a brand new Corvette.

      My mind quickly goes into a deep dive causing me to find out exactly who he is, he's 26, one of the cast members on Saturday Night Live, appears in a couple of movies, and was previously engaged to pop-star Ariana Grande but was split up for two years now. No wonder my Instagram post got some comments revolving around him. 

      Jumping onto my chest, Arthur starts to rub his face against mine whilst purring. Fully opening my eyes, I notice the sun beams shining against his bengal coat making his deep red tone look more red.

      Arthur's soft fur kept brushing against my cheek until I eventually get up and hold him in my arms as I bring him into the kitchen with me for his breakfast. As I start pouring the dry cat food into his tiny dish, a small gentle knock from my front door sounds through out the apartment. I pat Arthur's head as I head over to open it, only to find my best friend who I've known forever standing there with clothes racked in their hands. 

      "So you have time to post about tattooing a celebrity, but not to responding to my texts for two days? What kind of best friend are you!" Ria dramatically yells as they throw the clothes they were holding onto my mini couch

      "So you have time to post about tattooing a celebrity, but not to responding to my texts for two days? What kind of best friend are you!" Ria dramatically yells as they throw the clothes they were holding onto my mini couch. Rolling my eyes at them I grab a banana from the kitchen before heading to where they were standing waiting for my response.

     "I've been super busy lately at the shop lately, Sean's been making me close lately. Today's my only day off this week! Can you believe that?" My teeth angrily bite into the banana as I think of the shop owner Sean and about how much he despises me for no reason. My attention eventually goes towards the mystery objects in the clothing bags though, "Whats in the bags?"

      "You won't believe this! This lady I've been working with lately totally donated me a bunch of her clothes from the 70s, you won't believe the crazy shit that I've found." They start to pull out a bunch of retro pieces from the bag that would look so good on the both of us. Walking towards the bag I pull out a striped turtle neck that was a little baggy but would still be cute. Looking at it, I notice the yellow is washed out and the orange stripes have tattered moth holes but nothing unbearable, it was still wearable.