6 <3

edited <3

ty dolla $ign - or nah

      Topanga is hot tonight, the city by the bay, has movie stars and liquor stores and soft decay the rumbling from distant shores sends me to sleep, but the facts of life can sometimes make it hard to dream.

      The wind slapped me in the face as my body was in a constant fast movement. My eyes stayed closed as I stayed living in whatever moment I currently experiencing. The soft melody in the background made the setting seem more calm and carefree than what it actually was.

      Life rocked me like Mötley grab me by the ribbons in my hair, Life rocked me, ultra-softly like the heavy metal that you wear

      Ria's convertible top was down for the first time ever, the wind cascading down both of bodies and making our hair whip around our faces. I glanced over towards them driving as I unbuckled my seatbelt. 

      They look over at me and widen their eyes, "What the fuck are you doing Luna?" Their gaze flickering between me and the road to not get in an accident.

      "Don't you just want to be free and just." Standing up from the seat I spread out my arms as if their wings and I was a bird. The wind slaps against my body slightly pushing me back but I have no fear what so ever of what could happen.

      "Get the fuck down! Are you crazy?" I frown down at their droughty mood and sit back down slumped against their leather seat. 

      Flying to the moon again dreaming about heroin probably gave you everything and took your life away I put you on an aeroplane destined for a foreign land my hopes that you come back again and tell me everything's

      Reaching over I turn the volume up so the song that was playing could fill our ears. Closing my eyes once again the only thing to be heard is the music and the sounds of wind whipping past us on the highway. No idea where we headed, probably to the stars? Leaning my head back once again I feel around the cheap bag I had brought with me for the object I had slipped in before we left. 

      Tonight was supposed to be a good day but halfway through something switched in me and now I just want to get fucked up without consequences. 

      The liquid inside the metal container sloshed around as I pulled it out. My face turned away from Ria as I put the opening up to my mouth. The liquid filled my mouth and warmed my throat as it slid down it. The so-called liquid was whiskey that Fez had left at my place a long time ago that I never gave back. It was put to use now I guess. I was able to slip it back in my bag before Ria could notice me drinking it, the wind easily got rid of the smell. 

      "Where exactly are we even going?" My head swiveled over to look at them, their focus entirely back on the road now instead of my antics.

     "Another party, the same girl from last time invited me." They say turning the music down so we could hear each properly without yelling.