The Lovers <3

hi, wow i haven't updated this is forever haha , i hate self promo and uhhh this is basically what this is.

       weird ik, i hate self promo but yet i'm doing it.. but it's my story and i can do that if i want ! so here we go!

      i've noticed a lot of y'all have enjoyed this story (yay! thsts insane and i appreciate it so much) so i feel like my new story will be right up your alley.
it's similar to exotic flower in some aspects but the plot is soooo different and in my opinion, more exciting and unique. (and yes it's a pete fanfic)
(and YES it has way more smut in it ;) and i've gotten better at writing that as well).
i feel like when i first started writing exotic flower i wasn't taking it seriously so it's not as "well written" whereas The Lovers i am serious about. so there's that :)

 at the moment , this book (The Lovers) is my absolute baby and my main focus atm and so if y'all want , check it out !!! here's the description <3

      The men all had that same greedy look in their eyes, except for him. It was different. Vastly different. It looked like adoration or maybe I was just mistaking it for lust, I always seemed to do that.
      My hands were still tangled in the strands of hair that weren't my own as the lights shined down brightly onto the glitter that adorned my skin perfectly. It was like magic how these men would do anything for a show of skin.
      Again, for some reason, I couldn't keep my own eyes off of him. He was different from them. The lights and pieces of paper in the air tried to block my view but no matter what it was still there, that look.
      The look of admiration. Something two lovers would share not strangers.

also.. side note... it has cillian murphy in it so ;) now u have no excuse to not read it bc hello... that man is fine asf

anywhooo point is, if u love this story you'll love The Lovers <3