15 <3

edited <3

amy winehouse - you know im no good 

      Pete and I find a table located against the velvet felt wall that was darkened from the low lighting. It was out of everyones way and more secluded for the two of us. We sit in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others presence as time moves around us. I observe his outfit that he wore tonight, a black long sleeve crewneck with some graphic on the front and a pair of grey sweats. Typical he would dress down for an event like this. I look up towards his face and catch him staring back at me with a smile.

     He reaches over and grabs my hand resting onto of the table. With a quick glance around the room you would know that everyone was in their own business having fun with themselves as we were as well. 

     "Your video released today right? I heard one of my friends talking about it." He says gently still staring at my face. I nod and cross my legs under the table getting more comfortable.

    "I didn't know it was going to come out today, it was a surprise really. They want me more in the public eye but I don't know how to do that sort of thing. I'm a tattoo artist not a model." I push a strand of hair behind my ear and look at the metal table separating our two bodies from each other. His long legs reached over to my side of the table taking up most of the space underneath.

     His head nods towards my outfits, "I'm guessing you didn't choose that outfit willingly either?" He licks his lips and gives me a smirk as he leans forward towards the empty table.

     "Apparently wearing sweatpants to a meeting isn't allowed." I joke as the currents pants that I'm wearing now cling onto my body from all the body heat in this room. God, I wish I were wearing sweatpants at the moment. They looked so comfy on him. A laugh escapes his lips and he runs his hands through his messy hair. 

     A couple of guys enter the room wearing black suits and Pete's face falls serious out of nowhere. I glance back towards them and see them sit down with Matthew who was opposite of the room with a girl sitting on his lap. He reaches for a drink and takes a sip as his eyes flicker from the guys to mine and he throws me a smirk. My eyes go wide as I look back at Pete who still had a serious look on his face, his eyes seemed to be darker but it was hard to tell from the dark atmosphere we were in. I squeeze his hand causing him to look back over to me in which I give him a confused look.

     "Who are those guys?" I ask him as he shakes his head slowly.

     "No one important. Do you wanna leave this place?" He asks out of nowhere even though I had just gotten here. He glanced back over to the guys who were now looking over in this direction. He stands up abruptly with my hand still in his, causing me to go up with him. My eyebrows furrow at him as shock waves over me.

      "We just got here though?" He looks down at me and gives me a serious look once again.

      He starts walking and practically drags me out with him. "Do you want to meet my mom?" He throws out casually into the noisy air.