39 <3

edited <3

If you're under 18- read this chapter with caution <3 mentions of sex, kinks, and various other explicit will be written about with description. If you're not comfortable with that, or too young pls just skip this chapter <3 thank you!!

MARINA - sex yeah

      Pete and I walk hand in hand down the streets of New York towards a surprise place he was taking me. We had just left the courthouse finalizing the sped up marriage we had gotten. Earlier in the morning we had got our photos taken and information figured out for Fez's "dealer". It was an rather eventful morning leading us to want to go somewhere chill.

     Even though, we could hardly escape that due to the trio of men behind us with large cameras trying to capture our every moment. We finally stop in front of a stone building with a display of balloons spelling out "crazy sexy" in blue and pink. The shout of questions got louder and so did the flashing lights from behind us.

     "Pete, you brought me to the Museum of Sex?" I raise an eyebrow at him as he gives me a large smile before pulling me inside with him. We step into the all-white interior style lobby, which held various sex toys and items related to so. Pride flags hung all around on the ceilings and racks, graphic statues depicting both genital were placed all around, and there was even a staircase that led below to a bar.

      We push our way past the many people that were shopping the pleasurable objects to the back where a hallway laid with posters lining the walls. A lit up sign with the word "'tickets" glowed on it indicating where the actual museum was. Making our way down the poorly lit hallway we finally reach the place where the tickets are sold. We pay for them and begin our journey to one of the exhibits: Cabinet Of Curiosities.

      The room was darkly lit, causing your eyes to focus on the only shed of light that was inside boxes placed on the walls. Inside the glass boxes were numerous sex toys dating back to the 19th century and even to today.

     "Are you trying to tell me we need to upgrade our sex life as a married couple?" My arm was linked inside of Pete's causing us to walk right next to each other whilst we gazed at the artifacts.

      "I was going to take you to the Botanical Gardens, but I thought this would be more fun." He smirks down at me causing me to roll my eyes at his playful tone.

      We continue to walk around looking at all the stuff, there were playboy magazines, a full body latex suit, an older type looking strap-on, etc. After looking at everything we enter a mirrored hallway with little windows showcasing off sexual movies from different eras. Trippy imagery  that changed colors flashed among the mirrors along with a giant circus type sign reading "Super Funland". 

      Turning the corner, we enter the next exhibit which had a stripper pole that was occupied and was surrounded by oval chairs. Next to it was an open room that had a bull riding simulator with velvet puff underneath it. There was a line to ride it, along with a line to the mini ski ball lined up against one of the walls. Statues of different people were placed normatively around the room, one of them being a siren and the other being RuPaul.

      Various people were participating in the games that were set up, the lines were long so Pete and I decided to not join. We continued on to one of the galleries connected to it, a more brightly lit room accompanied with white walls and various art on the walls. Different forms of art laid on the walls, photography, comical, surrealism, expressionism, etc.

      Benches were placed in the middle of the room for a seating area, which Pete and I took a chance to rest at. I lean my head on his shoulder as people walked by admiring the artwork on the walls. "This is a pretty good escape I should say." His hand grasps onto mine and squeezes it in agreement.