Ch. 15 Advice

3rd pov: After quickly getting his things from Nimbasa City's poke-center Ash, along with his team, bordered a plane. Ash was off to see........ a good friend.

Ash: Damn... It's been 2 weeks since my battle with Elesa and i still don't know what to think! Was she right? I.....  I truly hope not but it is true that I've changed. The old me wouldn't have had venipede use self-destruct but just a few days ago i had commanded my pokemon to do exactly that! And all the times I've been harsh to pikachu, i hope he knew we were just messing around...... "Uhh if only we spoke the same language pikachu"

Pikachu: "Pika?"

Ash: "Oh it's nothing for you to worry about, buddy. I'm just being weird. Besides aren't you excited to see Dawn again?!!"

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ash: "where'd you think we were going? We're going to surprise her at her house!"

Pikachu:" Pika..."

Ash: " No I'm not trying to run from my problems...... I've just had alot on my mind and whenever I got like this dawn would always cheer me up so i thought that maybe if i went to see her, maybe she could help........."

Pikachu: "Pika?"

Ash: "Of course i like her she's my best friend for acreus's sake!"

Pikachu: "Pika?"

3rd pov: Realizing what his pokemon really meant a small blush crept on ash's face

Ash: "No it's not like that! You know that!" At least i don't think it's like that...... err no. It isn't. Can't be.

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ash: "Well I'm sure you'll be happy to see buneary again" ( pikachu Suddenly hides inside his chair) "yeah thats what I thought" wait was i too harsh to pikachu right now? Uhh I'm questioning everything now!

Pikachu: "Pika?"

Ash: "What? Of course we'll go back to Unova. Just think of this as a mini vacation, besides I'm sure Dawn would love to meet our new friends"

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ash: Ehh maybe pikachu's right..... when was the last time i properly slept? " Yeah your right pikachu, wake me up when we reach Jubilife city...."

3rd pov: After 2 hours their plane had finally landed, making their way out of the airport Ash and Pikachu took a bus headed towards sandgen town, from there only route 201 was between them and Twinleaf town!

Pikachu: "Pika pi......"

Ash: "Yes you have to walk, I'm not carrying your-" I shouldn't be so mean "I mean uhh sure you can go on my shoulder pikachu"

Pikachu: "Pika!?"

3rd pov: After making it half way through route 201 it had got dark out so you know what that means, Dinner! Ash released all his pokemon out of their pokeballs so they could eat while he ate nothing, for the 3rd day in a row

Pokemon speech activated

Rufflet: "Okay I've got to ask, what the hell happened at that gym battle! Did he lose or something?"

Venipede: "I don't know though he did act kinda weird, definitely didn't expect him to have me use self-destruct........"

Houndour: "Mr. Pikachu do you know what happened?"

Pikachu: "Ehh the last thing i remember is seeing that Electabuzz fall, but i fell as well so I don't know what happened afterwards"

Rufflet: Well has Ash ever gotten like this after losing?