Ch. 7 A double battle?

3rd pov: Ash and Trip, worried for their pokemon's well being,  currently were about to ask the gym leader of the city for help in looking for pikachu and servine (lets see what she says)

Trip: "Hi umm its nice to meet you mrs. Gym Leader err me and my friend could use your help if you'd lend it that is"

Ash: "Jeeze Trip speak in english man! Mrs. Gym leader me and my friend lost our pokemon and dont know where they went, could you help us?"

Gym Leader: "The names Lanora, so what pokemon did you lose?"

Trip: "Oh umm i lost my servine and my friend lost his pikachu"

Lenora: "Ohh those 2? I think there in custody with officer jenny, something about a wild servine trying to murder some pikachu........"

Ash: "What!!" How did Pikachu let himself get beat up? Unless he wanted it to happen...... that bastard!

Trip: "You said they were playing ash!!"

Ash: "I..... I thought they were just playing!! Umm thank you mrs. Lenora we'll be right back to challenge your gym but first we gotta go get our pokemon"

Lenora: "I'll be waiting."

Elsewhere with servine and pikachu

3rd pov: the 2 pokemon, much to the dismay of officer Jenny, had been yelling at each other for the 3 hours about........

Pikachu: "It is not my fault that we're in here!"

Servine: "Well if you and your dumb trainer weren't so sexist i wouldn't have had to chase you!"

Pikachu: "Of f### off please......." again, what do you think people will think of your character? your so screwed....

Servine: "Oh i swear the next time we fight I'll kick your ass......."

Pikachu: "Wanna bet?"

Servine: "Uhhh......."

Pikachu: "That's what i thought now-"

Ash: Pikachu you better have a good reason for why you're in jail!

Pikachu: "Crap....."

Trip: "Servine...... just return."

Servine: Noooo!( she got put back in her pokeball)

Pikachu: "Finally someone shut her up......."

Ash: "Pikachu........ no ketchup for the rest of the week"

Pikachu: "What!!!" sacre-blur! A fate worse then death....

Trip: "I'm very sorry officer for the trouble our pokemon have caused "

Officer Jenny: "What? Oh it was no trouble at all nothing interesting ever happens in this city so anything to relieve the boredom is always nice"

Ash: "Oh....... well then your welcome?" Is that the right thing to say?

Trip: "Hey ash shouldn't we head to the gym now?"

Ash: "Oh yeah i completely forgot!"

Trip: "What! How did you? Nevermind lets just get there"

1 hour later

Referee: "This will be a-"

Lenora: "Hold it! I want to battle both of them"

Ash and Trip: "What?!"

Lenora: "afraid of a double battle?"

Ash: "Woah hold up i didn't say nothing about being afraid I'm just worried that Trip will bring me down"