Ch. 28 The Rematch

5 day's after battling Drayden, outside of Elesa's gym....

Dawn: "Please Ash, You don't have to-

Ash: "I do Dawn and you know that please just....... I have to do this on my own and I.... I don't want to fight about it"

Dawn: "But"

Ash: "Please"

Dawn: "Ash....... I'll be waiting for you at the poke-center when you win"

3rd pov: Before leaving his "best Friend" Ash gave her a quick peck on the cheek causing the bluenette to go bright pink, not knowing why he had done it, only that he felt it was right for the given circumstances. Taking one last glance at Dawn our Raven haired trainer entered the gym, immediately getting stopped by the gym's staff since apparently Elesa had been expecting him and arranged for their battle to be outside the cities limits, at a nearby lake...... Dawn thought about following her friend but ultimately went back to the poke-center to practice some combinations.....

30 minutes later

Elesa: After what Drayden said it would seem as if he hasn't changed...... though Skyla and Clay spoke somewhat highly of him..... they are fools. That boy, the way he so easily sacrificed his own-

Ash: What a beautiful place she chose for our battle....... "Hello Again"

Elesa: He's here....... "Finally back for your badge? I'm sure you already know the rules"

Ash: "yeah...... 6 vs 6, anything goes for this battle..... I'm guessing we're not having a-"

Elesa: "Just send out your pokemon already"

Ash: "Right to the point I see, oh well... I guess I should start with you my friend; come on out Braviary"

Braviary: "Brav!"

Elesa: "Starting off with an fly-

Ash: "I would've had to use him anyway's, it's a 6 vs 6 remember?"

Elesa: ........... "I need your help Manectric!"

Manectric: "Tric!"

Ash: Guess I've got the first move..... "Braviary use air cutter"

Braviary: "Brav!"

Elesa: "Destroy it with Electro Ball!"

Manectric: "Tric!"

3rd pov: Surprising Elesa Manectric's Electro Ball barely cancelled out air cutter....  Elesa began to realize that this wasn't going to be so easy

Ash: "Braviary hit it with crush claw!"

Elesa: Is he suicidal? "Manectric when it gets close use thunder fang?"

3rd pov: Both Pokemon successful delivered their attacks, both faltered slightly from the pain they received but carried on with the fight

Ash: Trading blows like this will only end in a draw..... "Braviary use Swift mixed with whirlwind!"

Braviary: "Brav!"

Elesa: A combination? "Manectric use Thunderbolt"

Manectric: "Tric"

3rd pov: Just as Ash and Pikachu had tested the day earlier adding electricity into the whirlwind/Swift combo only made the tornado more violent, even causing Manectric to fall to it's knees....... Luckily for Elesa, after awhile the tornado dissapated

Ash: This battle is good as done..... "Braviary end this with brave bird"

Braviary: "Brav!"

Elesa: Manectric took a decent amount of damage.... I have no choice but end this quickly. "Manectric when it gets close use volt tackle!"