Ch. 24 Dealings Outside of Iccirus City

3rd pov: It had been 2 days since Ash's gym battle with Brycen and they still hadn't found the wild Pokemon that had been giving the locals so much trouble, that was until a few hours ago when Braviary finally spotted it in the northeastern part of the frozen lake, where our hero's are currently heading.......

Dawn: "Why does it have to be in the middle of a frozen lake? It's so cold...."

Ash: What the Hell? She's from Sinnoh so shouldn't she be used to this weather? "Don't worry Dawn, I'm sure we're close"

Dawn: "That's what you said 10 minutes ago!"

Ash: "Well...... uhh why don't you ride on mamo-"

Dawn: "The Ice'll break dummy, uhh sometimes I doubt you ever went to school...."

Ash: "What's school? I mean I thought that's was only for if you wanted to become a doctor or something"

Dawn: "What! I meant that as a joke! You..... have never bee-"

3rd pov: Suddenly Braviary shushed Dawn, indicating that they were close to the wild Pokemon......

Ash: "Dawn you stay here while I go check out this Pokemon, come up with a strategy ya know?"

Dawn: "What don't think I can hold my own? Ash I may not have as much exper-"

Ash: Why would I think that? Like why would she think that I'd think like that.....? "No it's like that at all, it's just I want to observe it and then follow it to see where it sleeps, I thought that you could go grab our camping equipment and find me"

Dawn: "And how exactly would I find my way back to you, for all I know you could end up on the complete opposite side of the lake"

Ash: She's right..... "Take Houndoom's pokeball, when you get back to camp release him, he'll be able to guide you too me by tracking my scent"

3rd pov: Dawn, a bit surprised that Ash had a coherent plan, left to go grab their supplies. Ash meanwhile  with Braviary watching from above and Pikachu on his shoulder, made his way to some bushes nearby the wild Pokemon so he could watch it and see where it goes......

Ash: Do I pull out the Pokedex? No it'll be too loud...... But I mean it looks like a water type, maybe ice type as well, either way it'd be a good idea to use Pikachu for this fight.....

Elsewhere on the lake with Dawn and Piplup.......

Piplup: "Pip?"

Dawn: "I'm sure Buneary is doing just fine Piplup"

Piplup: "Pip....."

Dawn: why is he so needy?.... "If it'll make you feel better when we get back to Hoenn I'll call up Paris and get buneary back"

Piplup: "Pip!"

Dawn: I wonder how Buneary will react when she finds out who we're traveling with......

Back to Ash, Pikachu, and Braviary: 3 hours later

Ash: Please stop walking in circles..... "what is it doing?"

Pikachu: "Pika?"

3rd pov: Just when Ash was going to retreat and look for Dawn the wild Pokemon broke through the ice and went underwater, causing the entire lake to start cracking......

Ash: Oh crap we've gotta get outta here! "Braviary-"

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ash: "You want to fight it? But what about-"

Pikachu: "Pika pi!"

Ash: "Fine. Braviary go find Dawn and get her back to some solid ground, me and Pikachu are going to try and catch it!"