Ch 8 A faceoff with Team Plasma?!

3rd pov: After leaving Trip Ash, along with his pokemon, made their way through pinwheel forest since it was in the way of Skyarrow bridge..... Ash wasn't bothered though since he would never pass up the opportunity to explore an entire forest..... yeah they've been in this forest for 3 days now and pikachu was getting annoyed

Pikachu: "Pika!!"

Ash: "No pikachu were not at the exit yet why cant you be like rufflet and just take a nap or somethin-"

Pikachu: "Pika Chuuuu!"

Ash: "Oww what was that for!"

Rufflet: "Ruff Ruff Fflet!*

Pikachu: "Chuu...."

Ash: "Oh you feel bad when rufflet gets hurt but not me? Ehh whatever cmon lets just keep walk-"

3rd pov: Right when ash was gonna finish his statement a loud explosion was heard further in the forest, ash and da boys being intrigued went over to find out what had happened...

Ash: "Hello anyone out there?"

Pikachu: "Pika pika?"

Rufflet: "Ruff?"

Egg: "................."

Ash: "Hello?"

Mysterious figure: "You were calling?*

Ash: "Woah! Umm yeah hi, my mame is Ash Ketchum and this is Pikachu and Rufflet"

Pikachu: "Chuu!"

Rufflet: "Ruff!"

Mysterious figure: "Aww thats just fantastic! My name is Burgh and the noise you heard was me helping out this little venipede"

Venipede: "Veni!"

Ash: "Hey man do you want to battle!"

Rufflet: "Rufflet!"

Burgh: "Maybe some other time Ash"

Pikachu: "Pika......."

Ash: "That sucks. Wait you said you were helping that wild venipede?"

Burgh: I never said it was wild.....

Ash: "I've been a trainer for a long time burgh, i can tell if pokemon is wild or not" The way it recoils from you and me...... the look in it's eye........ it doesn't trust humans

Burgh: "Hmph. You've peaked my interest. Tell me young man how can you tell the difference?"

Ash: "Ahh well wild pokemon are more..... well.... wild. They dont trust humans very much and are even less trusting of other pokemon while  domesticated pokemon or pokemon owned by trainers are more friendly towards humans and and by proxy, more friendly towards other pokemon"

Burgh: "Well done Ash. You certainly will make for a tough fight."

Ash: "Hmph? What are you talking about?"

Burgh: "Go on and catch this venipede Ash"

Ash: "What?!?"

Venipede: "Veni?!?"

Burgh: "Relax venipede dont you see how his pokemon look at him? They adore him. That type of affection only comes from a good trainer."

Ash: "Wait why would venipede want to travel with me?"

Burgh: "Earlier i said i was helping venipede yes? You never asked what i was helping him with. He wants to evolve into a Scolipede so he can move on from this forest. In order to do that he needs a strong trainer who can train him and give him the affection he deserves. I promised that if i found one that i thought worthy I'd direct them to him."