Epilogue

Gamers........ TLDR: I lost my drive to write a sequel, tried for 2 months, only finished 1 and a half chapters but didn't want to leave you guys in the dark, here's how the story plays out,

Okay so obviously the sequel had 4 main plots being: The entity inside of Ash, finding Pikachu and stopping Giovanni, learning what it is to be a frontier brain and some romance (optional) with anabel, and finally, preparing for the Unovan Elite 4 and Champion Iris.

I will say there was some side plots ad well that I wanted to cover that being, what did May give Ash (shiny eevee btw, would have evolved into espeon in order to save Ash's life), Samurott's disobedience problem, Asnabel and Ash's growing feelings (at first Anabel only admires Ash for his "golden heart") but as the story progressed things between them would have become stronger, Scizor's Mega evolution, Scolipede eventually would have left the team in order to defend the Venipede of Pinwheel forest but could be called upon when needed, Houndoom's odd attacks which depending on wether I wanted to change up Braviary's character or not I could have had it be a genetic disorder for Houndoom causing the dog to die (currently that's not cannon since I never finalized the idea), somewhere in the middle of the sequel I wanted Ash and Trip to rekindle their friendship and rivalry (perhaps after fighting side by side to help Hilda stop N-(this would have been a mini 5 chapter part with team plasma wrapping their story up)-).

Alright those were the sub plots and side story lines I had planned, now for the main 4........

1. What's with the entity inside of Ash and how does the orb play into it?: If you couldn't guess from ch. 36 the orb Ash picks up is what summons Zekrom, the embodiment of Ideals, whom, (in all of its infinite wisdom), after somewhere in the middle of the story being brought to Ash decides to keep the entity inside of Ash with Ash, forever binding him to it. Ketchum eventually, with the help of his Pokemon and guidance from Anabel, overcomes the creature and gets it to cooperate with him. (btw this is what Ash used his master ball on)

2. How does finding Pikachu and stopping Giovanni play out?: Okay so this is one of the big 2 plots of the story, eventually with the help of Lance, Ash takes down most of the rocket admins and their bases throughout Unova, Kanto, and Jhoto. Near the finale of the sequel Ash along with Anabel and Lance would have tracked Giovanni down to Sinnoh, he was at the peak of Mount Coronet........ While Lance and Anabel get trapped inside the mountain due to a cave in, Ash follows Giovanni to the top, both reaching a long set of stairs seemingly leading to the heavens....... Ash demands to know where Pikachu is, Giovanni simply dismissing the boy by remarking that the rodent had died the night after it had been captured since the mob boss had no use for it. This, obviously both infuriated and devistated Ash, whom immediately battled Giovanni..... After a long 6 vs 6 Ash actually loses, it having came down to the wire with Ash's Scizor versus Giovanni's Persian...... Giovanni laughs at Ash and begins to rush up the steps, Ash in close pursuit even without any Pokemon to fight with........ If you can't guess who's waiting for them at the top then your not a true gamer, who do you think? C'mon guy's it's not that hard......... Anyways surprisingly Arceus isn't there but instead there's a portal to which Giovanni immediately jumps into. Now for this there are 2 endings, the bad ending and not cannon one, where Ash follows Giovanni leading in the 2 reaching the hall of origins in a different dimension, immediately both get disintegrated into mere atoms by Arceus in it's true unrestricted form,  or....... Ash bites the bullet and doesn't follow Giovanni, though he does hear the poor man's screams coming from the portal...........

3.  Frontier Brain? Ability Shipping?: Okay for the frontier brain part after visiting both professor Oak and Gray Ash meets up with Scott whom reveals that Anabel will be mentoring Ash and helping him construct the facility in Unova...... Ash learns that being a frontier brain is a lot more then just battling, and Anabel throughout the story tried to help Ash regain his golden heart (he lost it because of the entity btw).  The question, would Ability Shipping happen? I'm still undecided currently and my plan was actually to have a viewer vote as to what they wanted because surprise surprise, either Dawn or May were going to make a return! (Personally I'm more of a pearlshipper but I'd be fine with whatever the audience chose)

4. The elite 4 and Champion?: Okay the 2nd major plot/storyline of the sequel, how does this go? Basically Ash, throughout the story, is training hard with Espeon(originally the eevee May gives him), Scizor, Braviary, Samurott, Infernape, and he had been hoping to find pikachu but after the realization of the small rodent death....... In honor of Pikachu Ash challenged the elite 4 with only 5 pokemon instead of 6, the kid actually beats the entire elite 4 but after a tough fight with Iris he loses to Reshiram........ I would have had one more chapter after, probably an epilogue, showing that Ash had become comfortable being known as Unova's version of the pyramid King, unlike Brandon Ash hadn't lost a battle, btw his battle station or whatever forces the trainer against him to use only 3 pokemon, 1 being a fire type, 1 being a water type, and 1 being a grass type. Ash does this cause it calls back to the core elements of battling and pokemon in general which is what Ash embodies...... Ash never became champion but he had surpassed the champions at some point and now there was a way to prove it, having heard from an old friend, Cynthia, that a championship tournament was taking place next year and that he had been one of the few non Elite 4/champions to be invited.........

So........... See I did have a plot ready for the sequel, I did have ideas I just..... Got burnt out on this story specifically, don't worry I'm not done with my pokemon fanfics but...... Again I apologize that I couldn't write a sequel but I didn't want to leave the story like it was because....... At the end of this first book there was ALOT that needed explanation and because I was setting up for a sequel but....... Oh well. Tell me, what did you think of my ideas for the sequel, were they complete rubbish or decent? Thank you for allowing me to give you this story, I can genuinely say even if it is complete rubbish I had alot of fun writing it. I'll see you guy's for the extra chapters either tomorrow or in a few days, till then,

Cheers!

Piplup: "Plup!"

Author: "Shut up. I hate you."

Piplup: "Plup?"

Author: "Empoleon is way better than you, prove me wrong."

Piplup: "Plup!!?!!"