Ch. 31 Kakorrhaphiophiobia

Authors note: Guys........ First off the title is referencing the song I was listening too while writing this..... Second and most importantly I might have, just maybe, completely copped out of writing a contest...... Yes I know how could I do this but in my defense I did try. Emphasis on try...... Yeah let's just say the first 2 drafts didn't go so well...... And plus I'm sure I can fill an entire chapter with meeting and talking with May right? anyways enough of my rambling, on with the story

3rd pov: After mentally preparing herself and parting ways with Ash, Dawn was finally going for her last ribbon...... The performance stage was exactly what Dawn had wanted. By using a mixture of Togekiss's fairy wind and quilava's fire blast she managed to pass with flying colors and reached the second and arguably harder stage, Contest battles...... Surprising Dawn she was facing someone she knew, her old childhood friend Kenny, not to get into to many details but by aiming for elegance and quick movements with Buneary and pachirisu Dawn managed to outwit her old friend and even knock out his Breloom wining Dawn her final Ribbon within half an hour of competing! After evading news reporters Dawn made her way back to the hotel that our young hero's were staying at, they had agreed to meet after there after the contest.........

Ash: "That was so awesome! Right buddy?"

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ash: "I know right? Kenny is such a wuss...."

Pikachu: "Pika!!!"

Ash: "Ouch!! No need to shock me I'm sorry I'll try not to speak that way but you gotta admit when you get knocked out by a pachirisu you might wanna start rethinking your career path....."

Pikachu: "Pika"

Ash: "No I'm not jealous of their relationship pikachu, I just...... I dunno maybe your right......"

Pikachu: "Pika"

Ash: "Okay your definitely right but where did Dawn go? I thought she was gonna be- oh yeah....... we're meeting back at the hotel...... I completely forgot"

Pikachu: "Pika......"

3rd pov: After making it half way to the hotel Ash and Pikachu stopped dead in their tracks due to being asked a question........

Brock: "Dawn sure did a good job didn't she?'

Ash: "Yeah she di- Wait Brock!"

Pikachu: "Pika!?"

3rd pov: Staring back at the two was none other then the former Peter City gym leader, Brock Stone.....

Brock: "Long time no see Ash, and you too Pikachu"

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Ash: "I can't believe this! How.... Wait who told you Dawn was competing and what are you-"

Brock: "One question at a time Ash, besides we should probably go somewhere a little less crowded, c'mon while we talk we'll head to the poke-center"

Ash: "Ok!" Though I feel like I'm forgetting someone....... Ann#*&$

Elsewhere with Dawn and Piplup......

Dawn: "Where is he? It's been like half an hour......"

Piplup: "Plup....."

3rd pov: Just when Dawn was going to head out to look for Ash knudged her ankle from behind.....

Dawn: "Who?"

Munchlax: "Munch!"

Dawn: "Munchlax? Wait....... you're May's Pokemon. What are you doing here? Err Piplup talk to him"