Chapter 15

Jennie’s POV

I’m doing fine for the past month, yeah that was how time easily fly that I didn’t even knew what I did. My dad was so busy, so am I to our company which needed a little fix because of some incompetent employees we had. My father was somehow a little weird because he was talking on the phone with someone and takes too long for a conversation. Like what he’s doing right now.

“Dad, you’re always on the phone talking to someone. Care to explain? Is there something I need to know” as I crossed my arms infront of him.

He whispered wait a minute then got back to whoever the hell he’s talking to then ended it “Honey, it’s just some business only guys should know” he put his hands on my shoulders

“Tsk, monkey business. Well I came to tell you I needed to go at a party held from Elijah hotel. I want to stay at home but I shouldn’t miss that out because it’s necessary” I whined.

He chuckled “You’ll get over it, the party will be short if you’ll just enjoy. I’ll send some bodyguards with you just in case something happen”

I glared at him “I’m not a kid anymore dad, I can surely handle myself” I walk pass him and get my phone.

He followed me from behind “Darling I’m just protecting you now everyone knows who you are and they’re after us”

I didn’t look at him while I scroll at my phone “Dad, pleaseeeee let me go without a bodyguard? I swear I’ll behave” I pleased as I put my phone down.

He look at me plainly saying “No”.

That was all he said and I left him there without hearing any single word he said at me. Ugh what a life.

Lisa’s POV

It’s been a month already and I didn’t even notice it. I had establish a bond with my team already and it’s been tough for us to stay connected since other teams are considering us like a competitor. We already finish the basics of self defense and some body training skills. This month will be another set of training sessions about guns and so on. I’m afraid that I couldn’t pass this one since it’s my first time to hold a gun and a lot of kinds of explosives.

I was loss in my trance when one of our superiors shouted “Okay men, today we’ll gonna practice shooting and proper disarming in terms of explosives. Be ready and be careful because one wrong move will be the death of you and your team. Now go and start firing”

This is it, everyone was picking their guns and so did I. A lot of us didn’t shoot the target because we’re all new for this except from Kai. He shot all the target like it’s just a piece of cake. He plastered a smirk on his face as he usually does and he was the most boasty of us all.

“Maybe I should skip this training sir, as you see I’m already a pro for this”  he said while disheveling his hair.

“Don’t be too easy there young man, you’re good at it but it doesn’t mean you’re exempted in this session. Teach your team to use a gun, that will be too useful” our superior talk back.

He just plastered an annoyed look and grab a gun giving it harshly to one of his teammates. We turn our attention again on the activity wanting to shoot right in order for us to learn quickly. We did that for approximately two hours plus the breaks of course before lunch time.

Fast forward at lunch….

Everyone was spotted eating their lunch peacefully at their respective tables when suddenly Kai and some fair skinned guy begin to punch each other. The crowd murmurs that the two never really got along well and start an argument about who’s better. So they were punching here and there, I can’t take the scene so I step up but to my dismay Kai punch me straight to my face.

“Hey there alien, get out of the fucking way if you don’t want to be included in our own fight. Stupid moron” he snickered at me.

“Hey watch your mouth, I’m just here to help you both. Why are you so mad? We’re all family here, have you forgotten about it?” I said while massaging my right cheek he punch.

He chuckled “Family? This is training, stop being a boss because you’re not one!!!”

Before I could speak Bam and his affiliates were at the scene, asking what happened there. Kai and the fair skinned guy was called at Mr. Kang's office, we all knew what will happen there. We got back eating our lunch before we continue where we stop and make it right.

Kai's POV

Shit! This people are getting on my nerves already. If it wasn’t only because of Jennie I wouldn’t be here, I wanted to be her personal body guard so bad that I didn’t think twice to enter his father’s training camp. I saw Jennie once at a party and call me corny but she got my heart the first time I laid eyes on her. After that encounter I can’t seem to get her off my mind and decided to know any information about her which is hidden to the public. So all I know about her was she’s Mr. Kim’s only daughter and of course incoming CEO of his father’s company.

“Kai, I was so disappointed that you’ll do this to your colleague. How can you hurt your member?” Mr. Kang spoke calmly.

I rub my forehead “He started it, he told me I can’t beat him because I’m a pussy”

“So because of that you’ll punch him? Common you’re not a kid anymore. You’re both punish, clean the toilets and I want you both become friends before the night comes. You’re dismiss” he put his glasses back on.

We both salute to him before leaving, then as we step out from the door I spoke.

“This is your fault Red, now we’ll both suffer” I glared at him.

“Tsk you’re just bad tempered Jongin, you’re taking a joke seriously. Cool down sometimes, you look like an old man already” he laughed as he walk away from me.

I just closed my palms tightly as it turns white, you’re on my list asshole. I’ll make sure you’ll meet hell once we get out of here.