Chapter 44

Jisoo's POV

The two went upstairs without addressing anyone of us, are they having an argument?

"I think we should start the day now since we're already here" Nancy suggested.

She was disappointed that Lisa didn't notice her.

"Yeah that's right!!!" Bambam took out a cooler full of beers and different liquors.

"Hey did Jennie knew you brought that?" I ask.

He smirk "Of course she do, I'm like her older brother so she always say yes to anything I ask for"

This guys is so boastful.

"Says who?" A familiar voice spoke.

"Me hehehe" Bambam slightly kick the cooler under the table.

Jennie walk down the stairs without Lisa on her back. Hmmm something is wrong. I smirk.

"You can drink here but please....don't make a scene" she was in the mood.

I wonder what they do inside her room and to the point that she choose Lisa to be her roommate. I think they had a secret romance. I smirk wider.

Jennie slap slightly my cheek "You're getting creepy"

"You're creepier" I mumbled while my eyes study her.

"How can you say that?" she grab some cold water in the fridge. Not only one but two.

I tried to get the other one but she keep it away "Don't tell me that two bottles of water is yours creep"

"Yes it is for me, don't compare yourself to me Chu...I know you just drink 1 glass of water every 24 hours that's why your brain is dehydrated" she just insult me.

I pouted knowing I couldn't have a greater comeback "Whatever, I'll convince Lisa to share a room with me. She don't have a room yet"

"She's with me, just convince Nancy instead. That girl needs some attention" she turned her back going upstairs.

"I don't like to be with her!" I shouted.

Jennie just chuckled as she continues to walk without looking back at me "That's not my problem Chu" she mumbled.

The guys already carried the drinks outside, there also few strangers swimming within the area. There are sexy pretty girls having fun. If you're confuse, Jennie decided to make a resort in her island. You're free to roam around but of course don't make any destruction or scene to her property or else you'll be forever stuck to jail. My baby and Nancy played the water by the seashore as they splash the water to each other as they laugh. I smiled while watching them, then someone gave me beer.

"They look happy, why won't you join them" Kai spoke beside me.

I just hold the beer "I want them to enjoy each other's company....because later me and Rosè will have some time alone hehe"

"I'm envious" he chuckled as I look at him.

He seems normal today even if he saw that Lisa is making a move to Jennie. I knew Kai had a strong feeling for Jennie but I don't know if Jennie wanted that thing from him. It's clear that Lisa's the one who's been giving her butterflies and smiles on her lips. I feel sorry for this man though.

"Don't look at me like that, you're making me feel like I'm broke hahahahaha" he laugh.

I just laughter with him "Well why don't you date Nancy"