Chapter 29

Kai’s POV

I was suspecting that something was going on between Jennie and Lisa, I’m not liking it. The way their body responded to their action was a bit different the way Jennie responded to me, I purposely drop my spoon on the floor to see what was going on. When I see it, I only see red because of fury. Jennie was holding Lisa’s thigh rubbing it up and down. Don’t tell me they did something already beyond our contract with the Kim and I’m not just going to sit here watching them like a sick lovey dovey.

I’m still furious on what I saw, this is bad news for me. I didn’t know that I’m tightly gripping the table napkin when Red whispered

“Hey dude, easy on that thing. It didn’t do anything bad at you” he chuckled that made me glare at him.

“You want to replace it?” I spat at him.

He just swing his head sideways “Don’t be a jello, make a move or Manoban will” he spoke and he got back on his own business which is having a chitchat with them.

“Don’t be easy on me Manoban, I’m bad when I’m your enemy” I whispered to myself.

Jisoo’s POV

I also wanted to go to Hawaii but of course I can’t because I need to check the company. I just told Jennie to buy me some souvenirs, I know she won’t forget it but I needed to remind her.

“Hey you want some food? I’m going to the grocery, I ran out of supplies” my baby hug me from behind.

“Can I eat you?” I said seriously.

She slap my back really hard which made me groan in pain “Ouch that was hard” I said to her while she just look at me madly.

She turned her back wanting to leave but I hug her “Sorry, I’m just joking hahahahahaha. I wanna eat some kimchi….with you of course”

“Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim!” uh oh she said my full name I smell trouble.

“Okay I’m done fooling around, just buy me some kimchi” I scoot closer to her with a pout.

She sigh “Is that all? Fetch me on the grocery after, I don’t want to ride a cab home” she scoop my face with both of her hands.

“Yup that’s all my love my fucking lifeeeee!!!” I shouted.

She just crossed her arms at me “Stop cursing you chihuahua hahahahahahahahahaha” of all dogs she’d think off why would it be chihuahua?

“Because you look like one hahahahahahahahaha” she even read what’s on my mind.

“Go now, buy everything you needed at the grocery or buy the grocery so you won’t go there” I replied with annoyance.

“Awwww she’s annoyed look at that cute face” she pinch my cheeks.

“I know I’m cute but stop it, gotta get back to work before the work works on me hahahahaha” I laugh at my own joke.

“Okay sweetie, I’ll leave you here but don’t forget to fetch me okay?” she kiss me then wave goodbye.

I watch her walk out from my office, it’s just me again in this four walls, table loaded with files and the city in the background of my window. I never wish greater than this because I already have everything and that everything is Rosè.

Lisa’s POV

I don’t know what got into Jennie a while ago in the restaurant, she’s acting different. What if she’s not Jennie? What if she’s an impostor? What if we left the real Jennie on the plane? What if she’s kidnapped and this Jennie who’s with us is fake? My brain was still loading when my phone rings.