Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

I'm currently working at a local restaurant as a waitress for 3 years already. I didn't graduate as I dreamed of to have a diploma, I'm smart as you could say so, but being smart is not expensive to pay off my tuitions. So I stop even if I didn't want to. I'm already 27 living alone at some ragged apartment, it's what I could afford based on my salary, and I don't have any family. They're gone a long time ago and not even a single one relative showed up in my parents funeral. So I didn't have the chance to glance some faces of them.

Anyway, I was one of the best servers in this resto, that's why the owner love me so much and she always say "You're my luck". I laugh at her silliness, Rosè is such a good hearted person, far from those spoiled rich people I knew. I considered her as the closest family I had, and she'll forever be.

"Lisa, you're spacing out. I'm talking to you and your mind's like walking-in-the-moon" Rosè giggled as she smacked my left shoulder.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry Rosè, I'm just.....overthinking again" I said so as I looked at her apologetically.

"Its okay Limario, you've been like that and nothing's new" she laughed as I sent daggers at her.

"Chill I'm just joking, anyway as I'm saying a while ago which you didn't listen we're hosting a little celebration at the Kim's residence. They choose us because more likely the daughter of Kim's always dines here" she said as she write some few important details on her planner.

"I never notice that there's a well known person dining here, should I be glad that there's one?" I chuckled at my own words.

"Lisayah, what kind of thinking you have? Of course you should and besides all those people you cater are well known too, you're just too busy not minding their looks" she fired back.

"Okay okay just relax your heart Rosè, I don't want an exploding chipmunk in the resto" I laugh and run fast going at the kitchen. "I love you chipmunk"

"Limario!!!!! You jerk, thank me you're a luck if not I'll skin you alive" Rosè shouted which I found funny and I just shrugged before I do my thing in the kitchen.