Chapter 21

Rosè’s POV

We’re on our way to the mall when Jennie called Jisoo. She pick her phone and immediately answered it putting it on loud speaker.

“Hey coz, miss me?” she joked to her.

“Ugghhh as if, where the hell are you?” Jennie replied.

She laugh then I dive in to their convo “Chill Jen, we’re on our way. Just wait for a minute”

“Okay, just make it faster. I’m so hungry” she whined.

We both laughed on her answer “You’re always hungry Jenduekie, what’s new?” Jisoo tease.

“You jerk, drive faster so I won’t wait that long. I’ll order food for us now. Bye” she ended the call.

Jisoo drive a bit faster so that we arrive on our destination, I just simply play my fingers. Not long after we got to the mall, she park the car and we both took the elevator. We walk hand by hand and talk about things which we usually do, I laughed at her joke. We both entered a restaurant where we’re going to meet Jennie, the waiter lead our way as Jisoo told him the reservation. But before she go first I ran quickly to Lisa as my eyes saw her standing right in the door. I hug her tightly which she responded to, I hold her face and cried feeling that I miss her so much.

“Ooohhhh chipmunk why are you crying?” she wipe my tears using her fingers.

“Because I miss you so much stupid. Look at you, you look incredible” I compliment her.

“Silly I just went on training not on surgery, I still look the same. I just gained weight a little” she giggled.

I glanced back to Jisoo who’s now pouting like a kid. I just giggled at her reaction though, we spoke a little bit when Jisoo told me that we should enter before her cousin loss her temper inside. I just slightly slap her shoulder because of her silliness through her cousin. We went inside seeing a not so happy Jennie, she was sitting there and look like an angry cute little cat. Ohhhh I suddenly miss Lisa’s babies at home, my fur babies together with dalgom and hank.

Lisa’s POV

I was shocked to see Rosè and Jisoo at the restaurant, chipmunk ran straightly to me and hug me like there’s no tomorrow. I hug her back feeling her warmness towards me, then she suddenly sobs which made me feel worried all of a sudden. I ask her why is she crying so she answered she miss me and she told me I look incredible even if I just gained weight a little. Before our mini chit chatting goes on, Jisoo cut our convo because her cousin might explode inside waiting for them. I waved goodbye at them telling that I’ll just call and talk about what’s been done this past few months. My eyes trail them as they walked inside and I accidentally saw Jennie’s gazed on me which made me feel afraid of her. She’s really something.

Jennie’s POV

As they entered I look at them murderously which just made Jisoo laugh.

“Don’t look at us like that, I know you’re just hungry. Sorry we’re lil bit late” she explained as she pull out a chair for Chaeng and she sit beside her.

I rolled my eyes “Whatever threesome, are you a masochist Chu? Why did you let Chaeng have an affair to one of my guards that instantly?” I wait for her reply but all I got as a response was a burst of laughter from them.

Jisoo hold her stomach as her eyes began to become teary cause of laughing too much “Wait hahahahahaha shit can’t stop laughing hahahahahaha” she even playfully spat her girlfriend’s shoulder. Even Chaeng was laughing. After a few minutes of composing themselves, she began to speak.

“Jenduekie, Lisa is not Chaeng’s lover okay? She’s like a sister to her. And if you’re still curious of why they both knew each other is because of the fact that Lisa is Chaeng’s ex cook in her resto. Got it?” she chuckled after saying those.

I was in deep thought when Chaeng’s story about her cook pass by in my mind, oh my God it means that Lisa my guard is the same Lisa the cook of Chaeng’s resto. I suddenly smiled because of some idea in my head, that means I no longer need to go outside since Lisa is the latter’s cook.

“Woah woah what an evil grin, I think the devil had a very brilliant idea again” Jisoo tease.

“Well I was just thinking something, let’s eat I’m just probably hungry” I lied.

Jisoo eyed me suspiciously not able to believe the lie I had to put. She really knows me very well if I’m telling the truth or not. Rosè easily dig in to the foods at the table not minding if she looks like a person who didn’t ate for decades, while I scoop my favorite milk ice cream savoring it in my mouth.

Jisoo put some kimchi on Rosè’s plate which made me feel jealous.

“Awweeee Jenduekie is jelly, I told you to find one already. Why don’t you try to date even one of your suitors?” she munch her food loudly that annoys me.

“Will you please munch your food quietly? Don’t feel like you’re the only one eating here” I scolded her poking her bowl using my chopsticks.

She covered it with her hands “Yah, don’t poke my chikin with those chopsticks. They’re heavenly food for me”

I just shake my head masking an annoyed look in my face.

“So Lisa is your personal bodyguard? Does she have breaks? Or is she working 24/7?” Rosè bombarded me with questions.

I hummed in response “She have breaks on Sundays but if she's needed then probably she won’t have her breaks”

She sighed “I just thought I want to spend some time with her since she’s been gone for 7 months” there’s sadness on her voice.

I look at her for a few seconds “Okay fine, you can just visit her at home and do some crappy things jk. Is that okay to you?”

“Oh my god Jennieyahhhhh, that’s so very fine for meeeee!!!!” she shriek out making us jump on our seats.

Jisoo covered her girlfriend’s mouth as it didn’t stop from shrieking. I just laugh at how they started bickering at each other, the other one is already stuffing some lettuce on the latter’s mouth. I keep on giggling as they still keep on going on not until Jisoo threw a lettuce on me.

“Yah, you jerk why did you do that?” I groaned removing some tiny parts of lettuce in my hair as they’re stuck “Look what you did, arrrgggg you just ruined my hair” I scoff in despair.

“Ooohhh you’re so dramatic that’s just simply lettuce, would you want some sauce?” she laughed so hard that I wanna punch her right away. I didn’t dare to answer her as I was still busy fixing the mess she had made.

She stand up to her seat making her way to me as she help me remove the lettuce on my hair “All done now so no need to be grumpy” she chuckled.

“Thank you for your own made mess” I remark at her.

“As always” she teasingly smiled which made me roll my eyes.