Chapter 31

Kai's POV

There's lot of beautiful ladies in this beach, I can see them swooning all over me. This is the problem of being too handsome and appealing, girl's keep following me.

"Hey, so you free tonight handsome? Or should I say are you free now" a girl in blue bikini ask me, ooooh sexy.

"I..." some girl cut me.

"You should go out with me, not her. I'm more better in bed" she boast while giving me a drink which made the other girl mad.

"Woah chill girls, why don't we have a three some? Great idea right?" I smirk at these two dumbshit, I drink the juice the sexy girl gave.

"Yeah! I'd love to" the other said.

"That's a great idea!!! Let's go, let's not wait for the night to come" they both drag me to stand which I didn't refuse. I think I'm going to have fun today especially I have two girls fighting over my attention.

They need someone who could satisfy their needs, men in here are poor they can't even made this girls happy. They don't need to worry anymore, I'm here and I'm willing to give all of my strength just to give them the feeling of being in heaven.

"Where would you want to go? My treat of course" I casually told them.

They giggled "Don't worry darling, we know a place where to do our thing" the girl said in a seductive tone.

"Okay, just lead the way coz I'm new here" I groped the other girl's ass.

"I love that, can't wait to be naked around you" she giggled. The other girl just rub my arms way up to my shoulder giving me hints that she's horny.

We went into a 5 star hotel, it also looks expensive. This girls really know where to take me they even choose a suite for us to stay in. The moment that our room door opened they began to strip my clothes, the other holding my shorts taking it down while biting her lips. I was left in just boxer shorts.

"I'm Vanessa just in case you want to scream while you fuck me" she said as she kiss my bare shoulder.

The other trace her finger in my side then push me in the bed, she sit in my stomach as I feel her skin through me. The other put some handcuffs on both my hands in the bedpost, then she tied my feet.

"I like your feisty side miss" I look at her in lust.

"I'm Chloe, now just lay there Mr. Kim Jong-in, enjoy your own moment. Please stay safe and peaceful in your prison. Tsk what a prick you are" she play the keys on her hand twirling them around "Poor guy" I'm confuse on what she just said, how the fuck she knew my name. I didn't even introduce myself.

"We took one down, what would we do with him boss?" the other girl talk through the phone "Okay sir" she tilt her head to the other giving a hint.

I'm nervous but I played it cool "Hahahahaha I can escape this room ladies, this is just easy breezy" I laugh.

She smirk "Dream on, if you can escape while you sleep. May you find yourself free in dreamland" she spoke and left me behind shouting.

"Hey!!!! Fuck you!!!!" I struggled to loosen the locks but it just made bruises. My vision starts to blurry, oh shit I'm doomed.

Lisa's POV

Jennie was busy admiring the place when I ask her if she's hungry. There's lot of stalls here where we could choose what kind of food we will eat.

"Jennie, what do you want?" I ask as I'm choosing whether I'll choose a burger or a hotdog.