Chapter 38

Jennie’s POV

It was a great day, tonight will be our triple date. Ugh a freaking stupid date. If it wasn’t for Lisa, I wouldn’t probably said yes but I need to look after her. I don’t care if I’m with someone else I care if she’s with somebody else. Tonight, I will show her the bad side of me.

“Hmmmm I wonder what she’ll say, or could she even speak?” I chuckled as I check myself in the mirror one more time feeling satisfied.

I took my time preparing myself, you know like ready for being a bitch the entire night. I wonder what that ugly freak would wear Tsk. I breath in not wanting to be stress all over that ugh. Stop Jennie you’re not affected. Period.

There’s a sudden knock on the door which startled me.

“Jenduekie!!! We don’t have all night long to wait for you, don’t act so special because you’re clearly not” the nerve of this girl to degrade me.

“You don’t have to say it that loud Chu, you speak like you’re rallying. You’re not a native speaker, so don’t you ever rush me” I opened the door revealing my annoyed face to her.

She rolled her eyes “Aw come on, that took you long? You don’t seem to amazed me hahahaha”

I gritted my teeth “I don’t effin fucking care cousin, I’m gonna show what a real ass bitch looks like”

“So you’re claiming that you’re bitch now. Thanks God you made her realise” she said while putting her hands together.

“Ha ha funny Chu, anyway come on. Kai was waiting outside” I walk out my room.

“Okayyyyy” Jisoo chuckled as she followed me.

As we walked down the stairs, Rosé smiled on both of us as she gawked at my dress. I just smirk as I look at Jisoo which was unbothered by the scene.

“Oh my god, what the heck Jennie. You look dazzling with that dress! Oh god you’re a true goddess!” she exclaimed as she compliment me.

I was flutter by her words “Don’t say that” I giggled “I’m not a goddess I’m just human like you, you look so gorgeous too Rosé. Your dress suits you well, you look more innocent and adorable”

She playfully hits me “Unnie stop!” she blush as I return back the favor. She’s really adorable like a little kid.

“Stop flirting with my girlfriend. You’re not her type because I’m her dream girl” Jisoo complained.

“I should recommend that you should quit pouting, you look like a duck begging not to be killed” Rosé and I both chuckled as she even pouted more.

We were interrupt no other than the bossy dog face Kai, I’m so mean okay let me rephrase. The bossy not so good looking human being I’ve seen in my entire life which was unexpectedly being chase by a lot of girls. Hmmm better choice of words.

“Good evening ladies, woah Jennie you look…” we waited in his next words as he was shocked on how I got ready for this not so exciting date “breath taking…wow, I’m….I’m lost of words to compliment you” ugh how many ladies have you said those words.

“Thank you, let us go now. Where’s Lisa?” I mentally facepalmed my face because the hell I ask those to them specially Jisoo was just in the corner waiting for me to slip.

“Ooohhh somebody’s looking for someone who isn’t with us right now, interesting” here the teaser comes.

“Tsk I’m just asking for her because I hate late people. They usually waste the time we should’ve spend going where we should be, so where the hell is she?” thankfully I thought of some alibi.