Chapter 47

Jisoo’s POV

Since the two are out already in the closet, I think it’s not a hard job anymore to make them continue their happily ever after. But I’m not a fortune teller to predict things, I should still look for the conflict specially with Kai. He was a little sus for me, based on what he said that it would be a family stroke if Nancy and him would end up together. A normal person wouldn’t say such thing, maybe they’d deny it but not in that manner. Another thing that makes me more feel sus about him is when he got phone calls or messages, he would excuse himself often before answering it. I know I shouldn’t meddle with someone’s business, but do you have to excuse yourself if it’s not that private? I wonder where he came from or who’s family he belonged to.

“You’re in deep thought, no wonder why your assistant manager is doing your job” even if I didn’t turn to her I knew its my fucking cousin.

“I’m sorry, my mind is just ogling around” I defended.

She nod “Hmmm so do you want me to allocate you to other job here? You fit well in..”

“I’m doing my job now, where are we? Oh right Lisa I’ll take care of that” I shove Lisa away on my chair.

She scratch her forehead feeling confuse “Can you do it? A while ago you said you can't so you gave it to me” Jennie glare at me because of what her stupid lover said.

“Well I’m thinking about your own good stupid that's why I gave my work to you, anyway I need to tell you something..but I’ll say it right after this” I yawned feeling a little sleepy.

“Is it about the surprise?!?” she loudly said that made me closed her mouth with my hands.

I scoff “Can you please lower your voice, aish you’re really dumb”

“Your words Chu, I’m listening” Jennie warned.

“Why can’t you accept that she’s really dumb, she’s like a chicken to me”

“She’s maybe dumb but she would easily learn things on her own way, not unlike you who stick to romantic ideas but never been able to apply it to Chaeng hahahahahahahaha” I tried to hit her but she pulled Lisa and make her a human shield.

“Aish!” I make a face in frustration “You brat, if I’m just not afraid of you I’ll bury you in the farthest cemetery”

She stick her tongue out “Lisa will never let that happen, right hon?”

I fake puke to irritate her “What did you call her? Hon? Eeww what a lame endearment”

“Unlike you who has a lot of endearments to Chaeng, maybe you’re doing that because you have a lot of mistress” Jennie backfire which made Lisa confused.

“You have mistresses? How can you do this to Chaeng?” she attempt to grab my shirt but Jennie pull her to an embrace.

Lisa tried to pry her away “Let go of me hon, I’ll beat this up”

“Hon I’m just kidding about the mistresses hahahahahaha” I exhaled in relief.

Lisa look at me “If ever you’ll cheat on Chaeng, better hide yourself or else I’ll skin you alive Chu” she threat.

She’s a little scary when she’s angry, so I never mess up with her.

“I won’t ever cheat on Chaeng, I plan to marry her” I boast.

Jennie laugh out loud “Oh god you’ll be a horrible partner and parent hahahahaha”

“How can you be so sure of that?” I ask.