Chapter 41

Third Person’s POV

Lisa is such a dumb human being, she didn’t knew she already met me and there she is wasting her time over nothing. I laugh at how stupid she can be, I didn’t even know why my daughter like her so much. She even insisted that we should put some cameras on her room so as a father I did so, I know my daughter has a disorder….being obsess. And Lisa will be one of her victims soon. We just need to remove the Kim’s and soon we’ll dominate the world as the number 1 most progressive company of all times.

“Sir, we found her” one of my men report to me.

I smiled like a devil “Just let her, now is not the right time. Just track her movements because she’s a threat to us”

“Copy sir” he left immediately after hearing my response.

I’m busy drinking my glass of whiskey when my phone rang. What a busy person I am.

“What?!?” I raise my tone knowing what this person wants.

“Dad I want to your on Jeju island, I’ll bring someone special with me” he said excitedly knowing I might say yes.

I rely so much on my son, he’s the only hope I see to manage our company for the long run. He’s the future of this empire I built for the three of them. I’m willing to do a dirty job in exchange for their welfare.

“When will it be?” I sternly ask.

“Tomorrow, if she said yes but if no then I’ll just inform you when will I ask her again” my son is a womanizer but he can’t use his charms on this woman who caught his eyes.

She’s not interested but he turns a blind eye. I sigh in defeat.

“Okay, don’t foget about the plan. I’m warning you it’s not a play” sometimes I need to knock some sense on his head because all he ever think was to get that girl and marry her.

I don’t know if it runs from the blood that my children are obsess with the people who could be our enemy. There’s lot of fishes in the sea but they keep fishing shells that couldn’t be their soulmates.

“Sure dad I will, I’m on it. I gotta go bye” he hang up before I could respond to his rudeness.

I sigh in defeat “Kids nowadays are acting childish, tsk I wonder what would my grandchildren would be when they grow up” I chugged down the remaining whiskey.

I stare at our old family photo, if my wife would just be here then I’d probably don’t want revenge on Kim. He had to pay, you had to pay Jacob. The life of my wife in exchange of yours or your daughter’s life, in that case my conscience will be at peace. I know its gonna be worth it.

Jisoo’s POV

I don’t know where the heck Lisa is, she’s not even picking her phone. Is she that busy? I’m going to beat her when she get home later, I know something is up when she takes a leave. Her allergy is quickly gone so it will never be the reason why she file some break.

“Hmmm it’s a miracle that my girlfriend is thinking deeply hahahahahahaha” my cute baby is laughing at me.

I just grab her for an embrace “Don’t tease me babe, my head was just revolving to Lisa as of the moment. She never said anything that she’ll take a break, not even to Jennie” I buried my face to her back.

She remove my hands then face me “I already called her, she didn’t mentioned where she’s going but she promise she’ll stay safe”

“You should have insisted where she’d go, what if she..” she pouted which made me stop.