Chapter 4

Lisa’s POV

It’s already Sunday, that means it’s the big day for Rosè. Tonight will be the night wherein the party will held on the Kim’s mansion, and I wouldn’t lie if I say that I’m nervous. Who wouldn’t? It’s the Kim’s we’re talking about. And I’m pretty sure they’re kind of strict and scary too.
Anyway I was busy fixing the things we’ll bring at the event when Rose came in sight with a smiling face, well guess someone’s happy.

She sat across from me as she rest her right cheek on her palm “Good morning Limario, you’re early as usual huh?”

I glance at the clock then at her “Rosè if I’m not going to wake early and went here, maybe we’ll end struggling to fix things up”

She laugh a bit “Okay okay miss-so-perfect”

“Hey that’s rude” I giggled

We were interrupted when Rose’s phone ring which she answered immediately.

“Hello Mr. Kim, nice morning how may I help you?” she shifted in her seat as she talks. They chitchat for a while, laughing at some jokes maybe and they go on with their moment of conversation.

I didn’t heard what they’re talking about as I mind my own business placing the ingredients in their proper places. I never been to hosting a big event in my entire life so I didn’t know how it really looks like, I was just stuck here in the resto because that’s what I wanted.

“Hey Limario, the event will start at 7 sharp this evening and we should be there at exactly 6:30 PM in able for us to prepare” she speak as I’m fumbling the platters at the side table.

I stand and put the serving spoons in a secured plastic container “Of course it’s evening Chaeng, who does held an event 7 in the morning. That’s absolutely insane”

A loud slap was heard in the empty resto as Chaeng hit my arm.

“Ouch, what was that for?!?” I chuckled.

“Nice joke there Limario, I’m gonna dig a pit now and swear to heavens to take your life” she snickered while rolling her eyes.

“I know you won’t do that, I’ll gonna call Jichu to back me up” I dodge as she tried to slap me again.

She playfully shot a glare at me. I know something’s fishy about her and Jichu, they’re just not telling me. Whatever they have I’m gonna be their number 1 supporter with a big banner words written “CHAESOO FOREVER”. I know that’s cringy but sweet.