Chapter 48

Jennie's POV

Lisa was still sucking my pussy, she was savoring it until my last cum drop. I didn't know she has this kind of behaviour because all I know was she's innocent and dumb.

I'm gripping the sheets tightly, only my heavy breathing and moans filled the entire room.

"Aaahhh Lisaaa...h-honnn ahhh" I moan as she still eats me out.

She expertly lick me like a lollipop, her eyes directly focus to mine. Her hands made its way to my breast slightly pinching my erect nipples.

"Did you like that?" She ask with a smirk on her face.

I nod in response.

"I don't understand it honey" she palmed my throbbing pussy "Say it" she said in a husky tone.

"I l-like i-it" I stutter as my body trembles in pleasure.

"You only like it?" she chuckled as her fingers play my folds.

I moaned loudly "I...I..l-love i-it h-hon"

She kissed me hungrily pressing her lips on mine, her tongue devour me. She slowly kiss me on my neck then she nibble my ear.

She insert two fingers that made my mouth went agape, it was her opportunity to dive her tongue inside of me. She was expertly rubbing my clit, her fingers are coming in and out fastly. She left my mouth as her lips trail kisses down to my neck, my collar bone, my breast, my belly until she reaches my pussy.

"Hhmmmmppp Lisaaa ahhhh fuck me hard ahhhh. Suck my pussy ahhhh" I moaned trying to shut my mouth by biting the blanket.

"You taste sweet hon like strawberry and vanilla, you smell like flowers" she lick my pussy as her fingers thrust more.

After few minutes of fingering me, a hot liquid escape from my entrance. Lisa held both of my thigh and dig her face straight to my pussy. Now she's using her tongue to fuck me like I ask her to, it was hot and hard as she bob her head up and down. My eyes was watching how she closed her eyes making her tongue goes in and out, I'm panting heavily as my cum was building up in the pit of my stomach.

"L-Lisaaa aaahhh I t-think...I'm g-going to c-cum ahhhh ahhhh" I didn't know where to position my head if I should look left or right.

My body was arching too much as her hands tried to put me back in position, she was getting faster and faster. To a split second my cum blew like a bomb that scattered on her mouth, chin and cheeks but she still fuck me with her tongue.

"L-Lisa I a-already aaaahhhh ....cum....aahhh shit ahhhh" she didn't stop on fucking me.

She still continued like she's in a marathon, I can't deny that she's very good at it. After a few more thrusting deeper, I exploded again for the second time. She lick me while I'm still catching my breath, I suddenly felt shy that she'd seen me naked and tasting every bit of my cum. I covered my faced.

She removed my hands from my face "I love how you get shy at me Jennie" she whispered then kiss me on my lips. I kissed her back.

My lips curve into a smile after we broke the kiss "I love you too Lisa"

She abruptly stop kissing me as she lift her head to look at me. There's amusement from her eyes not believing what she just heard.

"Y-you just s-said it" she had a wide grin on her face "C-can I hear it a-again, I j-just wanna m-make sure I h-heard i-..."

"I love you Lisa" I giggled as she playfully grab her hair like a kid being surprise on her birthday.

She teared up "Oh god Jennie you made me the happiest as of this moment"