Chapter 51

Rosé's POV

I'm still crying my heart out when Jisoo stir beside me.

"J-Jisoo" I tried to hold her hand even though my hands are tied tightly.

She groaned in pain "R-Rosé are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

She's so caring.

"What happened to your cheek?"

"Uhhh n-nothing b-babe" I'm nervous to tell her the truth.

Jisoo's been a funny and kind person, but when she's mad she can turn into something scary.

"Don't lie right straight my face, who the fuck did that?!?" she shout which made me flinch.

She saw it and sigh "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you baby, who did that to you? Is it Ji-yong?"

I'm a crybaby I admit so I cried hard the way Jisoo ask me "I-it's K-Kai w-who s-slap m-me"

Her eyes went wide "That jerk how dare him to slap you"

She tried to loosen the rope but they securely tied us.

"Aaaaaggghhhhh I'm gonna beat him!" she shouted showing her veins in her neck.

"You can't beat Kai, I'm here" an angelic voice speak out of nowhere.

Jisoo and I look where the voice came from. We saw a pretty girl standing on the door's entrance she's grinning like how Ji-yong grin at Lisa.

"Can't I receive any hi from you?" she giggled.

Now I think they're siblings, Ji-yong, Kai and this girl.

"Still won't speak? Aaahhh it's boring your mouth is no used. I'm Yeji, Lisa's future wife" she blush then she covered her cheeks.

"Insane" Jisoo mumbled.

"Oh I thought you're mute, I didn't know you can speak cutie" she come near us and tried to pat Jisoo's head but she glared at her.

She bent over a little looking at Jisoo with a blank face, then she divert her look at me. Her eyes are taunting and serious like a cat's eye, her face is small and pretty.

"Hmmmm you're quite pretty is she your girlfriend Jisoo?" she speak not breaking the eye contact to me.

"Tsk" Jisoo scoff.

"Get her, I want her" she stood up straight.

"Where would you take her?!?" Jisoo panic.

She smiled. If she's not just an enemy I would say that smile will bring smile to others. I was dumbfounded.

"None of your business" she turn her back.

Her men untied me.

"Get your fucking hands off to my girlfriend!" she was trying to escape but the rope is too tight.

"J-Jisoo...."

They're taking me away while I look back at Jisoo, she was shouting but it feels like I couldn't hear anything. I feel like I'm deaf and couldn't hear the voices around me.

We walk following where the girl is going, this place is huge since it has a lot of rooms. We abruptly stop to a door, she twist the knob and entered it.

"As I expected" she said.

I didn't know what she means by that, I'm curious of what's inside the room.

"Well well hyung was right, you'll betray us" she went inside.

The men drag me inside and there I saw Jennie, Lisa and Kai together.