Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

I woke up having a terrible nightmare. I just dreamed of that girl was on my bed sleeping with me, thanks god it's just a dream. But before I could stretch my body, I sense someone's beside me. This person's hands was gently wrap along my waist, hearing soft snores and those legs was tangled with mine. I shrieked out because of shock that made that person crumble down the bed shouting "Ahhhhhh what's happening?!? Is there a thief?!? Where are my cats?!?" She's freaking out which should be me.

Then as she turned around, our eyes met and all she said was "Ohh, sorry". I got near her and smack her head.

"What was that for?!?" she unbelievably look at me.

I crossed my arms "That was for entering my room, sleep on my bed and touch me without my permission idiot" then I glared at her.

She was pacing back and forth then she removed my blankets which falls from the floor. She sighed heavily as if something bothered her, she massage her temples look at me then look away. I can't seem to understand her actions, it made me confuse.

"Nothing happened on us right? There's no need to worry about" after saying those words she walk out of my room like nothing happened.

I walk after her to confront her of not even saying thank you to me. She's more brat than I am, I could feel it. As I got out of my room, she was infront of my father who have a suspicious look on his face. Uh oh this is not good.

Lisa's POV

I stupidly explained to her this second time around, yikes of all things that would happen why do I got this one with the same person again. I'm planning to escape on to this place but a good looking man on his forties or fifties maybe was infront of me looking at me suspiciously. I think this is judgement day.

"Who are you?!? And what are you doing in my daughter's room?" his voice was scary

"I-I j-just l-lost m-my wa-y mister, sir, err don?!? I'm so sorry" I bowed because of shame.

"Lost your way early in the morning? That's a lame excuse young lad, anyway I'm not here to scare you. I'm here to offer a job, if that's okay" he smiled casually.

I smiled awkwardly at his words not wanting to say something stupid so I just nod.

"Good, let's talk in my office. Oh by the way, eat breakfast with us. Darling, come breakfast is ready" he looked behind me which I didn't do.

Her smell invade my nostrils once again, she really smells like strawberry and vanilla. I think I'm addicted. Shit I shouldn't think of that right now. I just followed them through their dining table still confuse of why I ended here when I should be at the resto because chaeng will surely be waiting for me. I suddenly stand at my place which startled both Mr. Kim and his daughter.

"I-I appreciate the meal but mister, I should go. Ms. Rose is surely waiting for me" I look at him apologetically

"Sit down Lisa, don't worry about Rose I already talk to her a while ago that you'll be excuse for work" he smiled.

"Shoot I thought I'm going to be tortured today by a chipmunk, thanks god you save my ass" I sighed in relief.

Mr. Kim look at me and smiled "I really like you young lady, can't wait to discuss something for you. The idea fits you" he chuckled.

I cringe at his compliment, him liking me? Yuck, we have same taste mister. We can't be together. Yikes, but maybe I was wrong. Maybe he likes me as a person, hmmmmm still suspicious about it.

A few moments later.....

Mr. Kim and I entered his office after a great breakfast when Jennie, his daughter, was sending a death glare. Maybe I look as pale as a paper, my god this girl will be the death of me.

"So take a seat Lisa, I wanna discuss about the offer. I was thinking if you could be my daughter's personal bodyguard. What do you think?" he rub his chin while looking at me.

I was shocked at his statement, me, being a bodyguard? I can't be one. I was snapped at my trance when he spoke again.

"Don't worry, you'll be train by our best defender Bam"

"Mr. Kim I think that was a horrible idea, look at me, I can't even defend myself" I disagreed at his idea once more.

"I'm telling you young lad, you may look like you're weak but you're not. A person's strength sometimes is hidden here in our heart not on our body, so if you always thought you're not good enough then you'll be a fool forever" he turn his back on me.

I was hit by his words that makes me uncomfortable. He was right, why am I doubting myself all this time when I can be like other people who could defend themselves.

"Excuse me sir, is it still available?"

This time, I'll be greater.